By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Sandy

Here is a list of all the postings Sandy has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2016
12/08/2016 13:42:21

Happy Birthday Lillian - enjoy your day.

10/08/2016 13:26:31

Happy belated birthday wishes to those whose special days I have missed.

Hope summer is going well - I can see signs of spring - hooray. We are sick of the cold weather - that is why we are driving to Queensland to see our DD and her family. 1000km makes such a difference in the weather - warmth!!

Cheers Sandy

25/06/2016 08:55:18

Firstly, July squishies have been posted. Hope they arrive there soon.

What a turnout for your election - hope it all sorts itself out. Us Aussies were glued to the TV last night. We have our election next Saturday - I have already voted - I will not be well enough to toddle over to the voting place.

You know these ops some women need to have as they age after having had babies in their youth!!!

Being winter I have a good supply of fabric and knitting wool! All the best to the Birthday girls I have not passed on wishes and for the July babies too. Cheers Sandy

13/05/2016 07:54:04

Lovely fabrics Chris. Our holiday was great - so much to see and taste in Western Australia - and climb - 176 steps to the top of a light house and see where the swell from the Indian Ocean meets the Southern ocean. I have posted all my May squishies and June will be posted next week. Happy birthday everyone. Cheers Sandy

27/04/2016 02:32:04

Thank you everyone for my birthday squishes - it was lovely to sit out in the sun and open them - so different to the early cold snap last year.If more arrive after today I will open them when we get back from our holiday in Western Australia - a 5 hr flight to the west coast. Packing day today. What will I forget this time? winkBirthday 2016Birthday 2016

22/04/2016 04:07:50

Thank you to Donna, June and JBJ - your squishes have arrived. Not too long until i open them and then we are away on holidays.smiley

21/04/2016 01:59:36

Thank you Alex your squishy arrived yesterday.

Happy Birthday Chris - it is the 21st here in Aus.

18/04/2016 06:58:47

Happy Birthday Monique - happy sewing too.winkgiftstar

15/04/2016 03:28:03

Happy Birthday Glenda - hope you had fun opening your squishes.

Received more over the last few days but am not sure who I have already thanked.

Thank you Eileen, Monique and Mandy.

Autumn this year is amazing - so warm still!

11/04/2016 06:41:43

Three more squishes today - from Eileen, Dianne T and Margaret S - thank you all so much - it is getting exciting again. Hope my April ones have arrived - birthdays are so much fun. x sandy

10/04/2016 02:28:51

Thank you Fiona your squishy arrived on Friday. Your blues look fantastic. 

Edited By Sandy on 10/04/2016 02:30:39

06/04/2016 04:27:16

Happy Birthday Fiona and Kay. Are you in squishy heaven?

Thank you Chris H, your squishy arrived in very warm sunny Canberra today - very strong gusty winds - not a very nice day to be outside, especially as we re so dry here. Cheers Sandy

01/04/2016 02:39:30

Thank you Carol - your squishy arrived yesterday.

30/03/2016 02:47:43

Two more squishes today - thank you Beryl and Alison. Sorry Sue I did not realise it was your squishy. Have a nice day everyone.

29/03/2016 06:06:33

What lovely fabrics - both lots - just beautiful.

Thank you Mrs S Ackland - your squishy has arrived.

My April squishes are in the mail - finally. I aim to get may's done early this time - yes I am away again! But this time with my Hubby. Apologies for the late arrival of at least 2 April gifts. Fingers crossed for the rest. All the best everyone. We are waiting for some autumn rain - very dry here.

Cheers sandy

22/03/2016 06:53:02

smile Thank you Marian and anonymous (in white plastic package) for 2 more squishies. A nice Autumn day here. Gardening again! Sandy

18/03/2016 05:08:38

A belated happy Birthday from me too Sue.

I am finally back home and will sleep in my own bed tonight. I have had 4 days in Brisbane with my daughter and 2 nights at our son and DIL's townhouse while they are away.

Thank you to the following ladies for my PPBC squishies - Maria H, Lillian, T Wallace, Glenda, Kay and Rosemary. The anticipation is rising and I have over a month to go to my 65th birthday??

I even have an idea of what I would like to do with the fabric squares! A change for me who has not sewn for quite while.

Happy days everyone.

08/03/2016 00:20:10

Happy belated Birthday wishes to the February and March babies.

I have been quite unwell for a few weeks lately and have done little reading on the net or sewing!!!! My doc thinks I am having a relapse of glandular fever plus our hot summer/autumn weather is not helping.

Enjoy your birthday's ladies and all the best for your spring weather.

Sandy

09/02/2016 12:00:36

Happy belated birthday Tessa. I am so pleased my late squishies are arriving. Happy birthday to all the Feb girls. Love the colours shown so far - what an array of colours and patterns from our 5 inch squares - the should produce some beautiful quilted items. Sandy

Thread: Alphabet Month Blocks
30/01/2016 08:06:25

These are all so wonderful - well done everyone.smiley

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues