By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Jacqueline Doyle

Here is a list of all the postings Jacqueline Doyle has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Foq 2010
23/08/2010 18:31:36
Hi Katy

It was great to meet you at last. I did enjoy the show and will be sorry to miss it next year. It has been the highlight of my quilting year.

Jackie 
Thread: 2009 Friendship Block Swap
23/07/2010 13:25:32
Hi Kerstin

All your blocks are fab you will have a lovely quilt. I put mine in the post this morning so fingers crossed you wont be waiting too long! Enjoy

Jackie 
08/07/2010 09:16:01
Hi Jo

Your block came yesterday, I have put a photo in my album and I am sure Katy will transfer it when she gets a chance. It is a lovely block and I love the background fabric. I will have to get on with making my own now. I am quite sad now that the postman wont be bringing me any more fab squishy envelopes! Thanks again to everyone.

Jackie 
05/07/2010 13:51:45
Hi Jan

Sorry for the confusion about the block, as you can see I did receive it and it is beautiful thank you.

Hi Ros & Kim

Both of your blocks arrived today, they are fab. I have asked Katy to move them into my star album. I shall have to get started on my own now that I have received them all.  Many thanks to everyone for their beautiful work and cards.

Jackie 
30/06/2010 15:26:59
Hi Anita, Brenda, Margaret and Cath

I received the blocks from Anita, Brenda and Margaret in yesterday's post, it was like Christmas morning with all those lovely pressies to open. Thank you so much ladies they are truly fab. And then today Cath's arrived, another beautiful block. Thank you all so much for the lovely pieces you have made for me and the lovely cards you have sent me.

Jackie 
Thread: Chat
27/06/2010 10:15:01
Hi Margaret

Thanks for that information I found what I wanted no problem. I will pass it onto my friend.

Jackie 
25/06/2010 17:17:56
Hi all

Some months ago I read somewhere on the forum of someone buying a Flynn quilting frame, can anyone direct me to where this was as my friend is considering purchasing one.

Many thanks

Jackie 
Thread: 2009 Friendship Block Swap
25/06/2010 17:14:49
Hi Jan

I am sure your block will be lovely. Thank you for doing a replacement one. I am looking forward to receiving the rest of them and deciding what I will do with them all.

Jackie 
22/06/2010 21:59:52
Hi Caz

Your beautiful block arrived today, thank you so much. I am so pleased with them all.

Jackie 
22/06/2010 08:32:37
Hi Jan & Annette

Thank you so much for the beautiful block and postcard both are fab. I am so pleased with all my star blocks and am really looking forward to putting them together. I haven't made one myself yet as I think I will wait until I receive them all before i decide what to do.

Many thanks

Jackie 
15/06/2010 16:32:23
Hi Anita

Your quilt is stunning, I love the blue.

Hi Alison
I will let you know when I receive it. I am off to the V&A on Thurs and Sandown on Fri, so wont be near a laptop until Sat.

Jackie 
13/06/2010 12:30:11
Hi Tess

Your block has arrived, it is beautiful, I love the colours.The points are perfect with the foundation piecing. Thank you so much for the beautiful card also.

Jackie 
09/06/2010 15:13:27
Hi Kerstin & Jytte

Thank you both so much for the beautiful blocks that arrived today, they are fab and the blues are so vibrant.

Many thanks
Jackie 
09/06/2010 15:13:26
Hi Kerstin & Jytte

Thank you both so much for the beautiful blocks that arrived today, they are fab and the blues are so vibrant.

Many thanks
Jackie 
08/06/2010 16:37:16
Hi Jytte

Thank you for doing my block before you go away, I hope your dad will be ok.

Jackie 
06/06/2010 12:40:13
Well done Tessa, you are so fast. I am really looking forward to receiving them all.

Jackie 
04/06/2010 17:12:09
Hi Everyone
I have only just realised that it is my turn ! As my internet access is appalling I cant promise I will be on every day but will try my best. I am very excited at the thought of all those  lovely blocks coming thru the letter box. Cream background and blue stars if possible, but if anyone has started differently please continue. If you could send photo to Katy as I know i will have problems uploading them.
Many thanks from a very very excited
Jackie 
01/11/2009 11:12:47
Hi Jo

Will hopefully be puting your block in the post tomorrow. Sorry it is late.

Jackie
Thread: Chat
02/10/2009 11:47:20
Hi Ladies

Thank you all for your good wishes and support>Am keeping my fingers crossed that something will turn up. I sent my block to Anita last week am wondering if she received it? Am slowly getting back into sewing so hopefully I will be on time with Jo's block this month!

Jackie
02/10/2009 11:47:14
Hi Ladies

Thank you all for your good wishes and support>Am keeping my fingers crossed that something will turn up. I sent my block to Anita last week am wondering if she received it? Am slowly getting back into sewing so hopefully I will be on time with Jo's block this month!

Jackie
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues