By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Anne Jeater

Here is a list of all the postings Anne Jeater has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Submit your event listing here
12/06/2008 10:33:00
Hi Katy - Thanks for your reply & for sorting me out - I may even have it sussed now (famous last words!).
11/06/2008 11:57:00
Hi - Katy  I'm very glad to get the notification of
a thread reply to my posting - unfortunately I have no idea how to access this reply - when I use your link I can't see anything that looks like a reply to my posting.  I'm sure I'm being really stupid but as a fairly
experienced IT user I have to say I find your site very confusing.  I'm not even sure how I managed to put in my original posting (an item for the events listing), and, more importantly, whether you have seen it and wll list my event in the mag.

Please help!!  I'd love to be a fully contributing member of the forum if
only I could work out how!!

Thanks,

Anne.
09/06/2008 12:28:00
County - CheshireStart and end date of event - Saturday October 11th 2008Title of event - Poynton Quilters Biennial ShowDetails - 10.00-4.00, Admission £3.00 including great refreshments, Traders, Raffle Quilts, Tombola, small items for sale.Full address including postcode - The Woodford Centre, Chester Rd, Woodford, SK7 1PS
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Janome
The Cotton Patch
C&T publishing
bredons
SewAndSo
Search Press
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues