By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for H

Here is a list of all the postings H has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Postcard Swap 2011
17/11/2011 17:46:04
Hi Rosemary,

My 'happiness' postcard arrived this afternoon - thank you, it's great! I'll try to take a photo of it tomorrow (if we get any daylight!) and upload it to the album,

Thanks again,
H

P.S. Anna - I haven't forgotten, I'm just trying to decide between two ideas...I'll get it done soon!
Thread: CUSHION CAPERS
14/11/2011 14:53:10
It was a tough choice but I eventually managed to narrow it down to just one!! Well done everyone, I'm looking forward to finding out who made which one!
Thread: Chat
11/11/2011 19:05:17
Congratulations, Angela!
Thread: Wow! Fan-tastic
11/11/2011 18:58:13
Wonderful!!
31/10/2011 18:39:19
Anna,
I'm not sure if there was a deadline for it but I'm afraid I haven't made your 'happiness' card yet - I haven't forgotten though!
Sorry,
H
Thread: Chat
24/10/2011 22:58:29
Sorry to hear your news, Alison, I hope the physio helps...take care xx
19/10/2011 20:33:28
Well done on the job, Tessa! Hope the hospital stay goes well xx
11/10/2011 21:06:34
Take care Jan - feel better soon x
10/10/2011 21:26:35
Glenda, so sorry to hear about your DD. Go and speak to the school first thing tomorrow - I don' t know how old she is but if she's in primary school you need a meeting with the head teacher and her class teacher and if she's in secondary school you need a meeting with her form tutor and head of year, and preferably a deputy/assistant head. Don't be afraid to take someone with you if you feel you need a bit of support and try not to be put off from getting a meeting there and then (or at least the same day). Make sure you name the children who are causing the trouble (if you know their names) in the meeting but don't approach either the children or their parents about the situation - let the school deal with that side of it. The school needs to be keeping a very close eye on things (and all staff on duty need to know that this is the case) and reporting back to you by the end of the week with what they've observed and what they are going to put in place to deal with it...I don't think that keeping her at home will help...I'm not sure if your daughter is able to keep out of the way of the boys until this is sorted but if she can that will help as will her reporting every incident to the staff on duty. I would also start keeping a diary of what's happening and record events and outcomes and what was said and decided at meetings so that if it doesn't get resolved you've got a record.

Hope it gets sorted soon
Hx
05/10/2011 12:02:53

Thanks for all your congratulations - I have no idea what I'm going to make with it but I'm enjoying looking at it at the moment!!

Alison - so glad you haven't got a long wait for your initial appointment - hope the consultant is understanding and helpful!

Tessa - thanks for the warning!

Irene - love the penguin!

03/10/2011 17:08:43
I got a lovely parcel today (well, it tried to arrive on Friday but I was out so had to go to the depot!) - a parcel full of lovely dinosaur fabric from the September giveaway, much better than the washing powder dispenser I thought it might be!! There's so much fabric I'm slightly overwhelmed (in a good way!) and all the pieces are labelled with the fabric number so I know what to look for if I want more - what a splendid prize, I'm over the moon!!

Sarah - lovely to see you back, take care of yourself.

Alison - hope your appointment went ok, take care of yourself too!
03/10/2011 16:47:22
Hi Mal,

Moving the stamp is a good idea - so glad you like him and thanks for the compliment!

H
02/10/2011 09:41:02
Hi Mal,

So glad it got there without taking too much of a detour and that you liked it!!

H
28/09/2011 21:55:55
What a great postcard!!

Mal - your card went in the post this afternoon so it should be with you tomorrow (or Friday if it takes the long route!), hope you like it!!
27/09/2011 19:16:20
Here's a photo of the lovely card Glenda sent

Yummy! Thank you, Glenda!

Mal - the card is almost finished and it will be in the post box by Thursday at the latest, I'm hoping to make the last pick up tomorrow but I've got a busy day... sorry to make you wait for so long, hope you like it when it (finally!) arrives!

27/09/2011 12:19:11
Hi Glenda,

My lovely postcard arrived this morning - I'll post a photo of it later today - thank you so much!

Mal - I'm working on it ;o)

Katy - great idea, hopefully I'll get a faster start on that one!!!
23/09/2011 18:20:23
Thanks Glenda!

Mal - I haven't forgotten, I'm swamped at the moment and also haven't decided what to do...I'll make the deadline of the end of September though!!
Thread: Whoops, look what happens when I'm not chained to the laptop
16/09/2011 17:14:03
I'm sure the hospice shop appreciates the donation ;o) Also, I bet the previous owner would be thrilled to know that someone who will take such good care of it has adopted it - have fun!
Thread: WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS IT
01/09/2011 17:53:28
Hi Katy,

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day?

H x
26/08/2011 12:40:55
Hi Fay,

Thanks for letting me know the postcard arrived - it's definitely different to what I usually make but once that idea took hold (and it was quite a while before any idea appeared!) it demanded to be made!

It's not the best photo in the world - I don't think it's going to get light here today; it's grey, grey, grey all the way!

H
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
Janome
The Cotton Patch
C&T publishing
bredons
Search Press
Sarik
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues