By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Jeny M

Here is a list of all the postings Jeny M has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Friendship Block Swap 2011
11/07/2012 11:58:58

Just to say - my block arrived safely this morning. Thanks Sol-Britt, hope everything is well with you.

Jeny

03/01/2012 00:05:03
Hello all,

Firstly - apologies for being so quiet of late. We've had a bit of a domestic disaster - the flat above us flooded through our ceiling, bringing the whole lot down. Unfortunately, it was my sewing space that got hit hardest , and I haven't had proper access to it for nearly 2 months. It's all now finally being sorted, thanks to the insurers, and I'm getting back to some sense of normality.

I know I never got the blocks done for Katie and Reenie in November. What I'm not sure about is if I did the October blocks for Glenda and Jo, or whether the flood happened first. If you could let me know, my plan is to settle down to some serious sewing before I go back to work next week, and I'll do them then if I haven't already.

Jeny
24/10/2011 21:52:35
Bernadette - your lovely block arrived today - thank you!

Jeny
28/09/2011 19:08:30
Just to let you know that Jo C's block arrived this morning - very pretty, thank you

Jeny
10/09/2011 20:21:02
Glenda,

Your block arrived this morning - thank you, it's lovely!

Cathy - glad you liked the block. I've done quite a bit of fabric photo printing now - made a memory quilt for my Mum with it. It's really easy to work with - give it a go!

Jeny
28/08/2011 20:34:31
Cathy - your block will be in the post first thing tomorrow. Sorry it's taken so long - new job plus Festival of Quilts seems to have eaten a lot of my time this month!

Katy - I went back to look at the envelope for your message, but my DH had already tidied it.

Jeny
24/08/2011 17:41:32
Another bumper post day - beautiful stars from Rebecca, Fay, Mal and Reenie. Thank you ladies

I also have a mystery block - there was no note or card in with it, and I can't see a signature anywhere on it. The envelope was addressed in green pen, and the postmark starts MA. Thank you to the maker - I'll pop it in the album as 'mystery' until someone claims it!

Jeny

Edited By Jeny M on 24/08/2011 17:41:45

15/08/2011 19:31:14
Just got round to opening all the post that arrived whilst I was away at FoQ (spending far too much money ). I had four beautiful blocks waiting for me from Maggie, Margaret, Irene B and Cathy.

Thank you very much ladies - pictures will hopefully follow, once I get the camera recharged.
06/08/2011 10:20:38
3 beautiful blocks in the post this morning from Pam, Alison and Chris. They're all going to work together really well in a quilt. Thank you very much ladies!

Jeny

P.S. Chris - those cats on your card are gorgeous!
01/08/2011 18:10:29
My block arrived from Tessa this morning. Thank you - the colours are perfect!

Jeny
Thread: Orphan Blocks
25/07/2011 22:51:53
Hi Lou,

I sent you some orphan blocks today - hope you can make use of them.

Jeny
25/07/2011 22:49:26
Just to let you know that my blocks were posted today to Rebecca and Rosemary - hope you like them ladies!

Jeny
25/06/2011 21:29:11
Hello ladies,

Just to say that I haven't forgotten your blocks - they'll be in the post Monday. Things have been a bit hectic this month, but with 6 weeks holiday coming up, things should get better

Jeny
23/05/2011 21:49:18
My blocks went in the post today, so should hopefully be with Alison and Mal in the next few days (assuming they don't get blown away in the gales we're currently having!)

Katy, I'll email you photos as soon as I've uploaded them from my camera.

Jeny
Thread: Recycled Charm Square Swap
02/05/2011 17:58:01
Have finally got around to using some of my charm squares. I've combined them with a Moda charm pack I won in a draw, and made 'sweet sixteen' bags (using the pattern from the website). I still have another bag to make to use up the rest.

Jeny
Thread: Wanted - good home for orphan blocks!
13/04/2011 17:24:18
I've been sorting out my sewing stuff over the past few days, and have a whole load of blocks made for various things that will probably never get made into a finished quilt.

Is there somewhere/someone that I can send them to so that they can be put to a good use?

Jeny
13/04/2011 17:05:59
Maggie and Bernadette - just finished your blocks. They'll be in the post tomorrow.

Jeny
Thread: Recycled Charm Square Swap
22/03/2011 05:43:47
Ros,

I've done exactly the same and forgot my SAE. Will pop one in the post today,

Jeny
19/03/2011 14:13:10
Ros,

My fabrics are winging their way to you - should hopefully be with you by Monday.

Jeny
Thread: PP Forum Mini Round Robin
16/03/2011 19:00:55
My round robin arrived this morning - thank you so much to Irene K, Irene B and Ros - it's absolutely beautiful. I would never have thought of adding that combination of colours, but it works brilliantly! I'm going to put a final border on, then all I have to do is work out how to quilt it!

Jeny
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners