By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Chloe W

Here is a list of all the postings Chloe W has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Underground Railroad Sampler
03/11/2011 14:41:22
Tessa, the finished article looks brilliant and the story block is very inspiring.

Katy, thank you for guiding us through this (although I'm still on my journey )

Juliet, I love your story block.

I've been inspired to get on with a couple of blocks, so I've done the crossroads and sailboat blocks. But, I don't seem to be able to add the pictures to my post. Has anyone else had problems with this?

Chloe

Thread: Chat
23/10/2011 10:03:34
Hi Kate,

I was in York back in June. The Viking Loom near the Cathedral sells quilting fabrics. They're in the Crafters Trail leaflet mentioned by Marlene.

Hope you enjoy your trip to York.
Chloe
Thread: BOM Hearts all around quilt
12/10/2011 22:11:19
Hi Jean,

there is a thread in the forum about the 'Hearts are all around' block of the month quilt here: http://www.popularpatchwork.com/forums/postings.asp?th=53566 . It might help to answer some of your questions.

Good luck!
Chloe.

Edited By Janet McE on 12/10/2011 23:12:43

28/09/2011 13:57:10
Now all I need to do is find the time to do the block (and all the others I haven't done yet)

Chloe.
26/09/2011 22:32:42
Janet,

that is SUCH a good idea about the DP blocks. I was wondering what I was going to do with that one and your suggestion is brilliant

Chloe.
Thread: Quilt back surprises
24/09/2011 18:00:28
Jan,

Your quilt is amazing! I had a look at your blog too and I thought all your quilts were fantastic. I'm very envious of your quilting talents

Chloe.
18/09/2011 21:00:11
Marian, your block looks great.

I didn't manage to do any patchwork yesterday - I spent the time the baby was at swimming making pear puree - very sticky! I'll try again next week...

Chloe.
15/09/2011 21:44:01
Hi Pat, your drunkard's path block is lovely

Marian, I'd like one of those weeks with an extra day too

I'm hoping to get started on my blocks again soon. DH is taking the baby swimming on Saturdays, and I've decided that that time is my patchwork time. The housework can take a hike

Chloe
Thread: Christmas Surprise
03/09/2011 20:58:17
Marlene,

These blocks are great, I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

I haven't thought about Christmas yet either, but I did buy some Christmas fabric yesterday

Chloe
Thread: WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS IT
31/08/2011 14:15:15
Happy Birthday Katy! Hope you had a lovely day!
Chloe
22/08/2011 12:29:02
Yes, thanks for the list Tessa. I'm not sure whether I feel worse or better for seeing all the blocks listed out, but I do need to get the sewing machine up and running again.

Chloe.
21/08/2011 20:39:34
Caz,

I think that would be a really good idea. I'm behind on the blocks too and I'm sure a list will help me to catch up (hopefully!).

Chloe
Thread: I wish I had made this
21/08/2011 20:37:41
WOW, that's an amazing quilt!

Chloe
Thread: My Friends
29/07/2011 20:33:29
Hi Katy,

I'll give this a try too!
Chloe
01/06/2011 16:39:21
Tessa,

A few days' wait is good as I'm soooo far behind too. I've lost track of which blocks I have and haven't done, so will need to make a list of which blocks I need to do...having a list will help me get them done (at some point).

Hope the sun is shining for you now...

Chloe.
01/06/2011 16:22:07
Di,

Your FIOFB day sounds like such a good idea. My UFOs have gathered a large layer of dust! I really need some inspriation to spend some time on them (when I get time to think about sewing...!)

Chloe
Thread: hogs
01/06/2011 16:11:02
I think these hogs are fantastic!

Chloe
02/05/2011 16:11:44
Ladies,

here's a photo of my baby Robert, who was born on 24 March:

He's very loud when he wants his own way, but is generally lovely!

Chloe
17/04/2011 17:15:08
Tessa - hope your knee is loving you back now you are 'loving' it.

Glenda - that's good news about your appointment - not long to wait now

Kim - well done on your award - that's so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you're going to do with it.

All is well here - Robert is growing well (so is a work in progress but in another way!)

Chloe
09/04/2011 16:19:08
Ladies,

Thank you so much for all your kind wishes. I am enjoying all the cuddles with Robert and he's grown so much already in just two weeks.

When I get a moment (!) I'll pop some photos up. It'll be nice to have some photos of something I've finished!!

Chloe.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues