By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Cath

Here is a list of all the postings Cath has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Klimt Fregio Stoclet
12/02/2010 17:42:36
Olga,
your quilts are all so beautiful, and I particularly like this one and the Tree of Life. I also think your use of colour is so lovely, such subtle colours together.

Cath
Thread: Postcard swap
12/02/2010 17:35:50
Yet another very clever idea from Alyson too. I struggled so much with this theme, but just look at all these wonderful ideas!!!
 Cath
12/02/2010 17:33:46
Brilliant card Maggi, very clever, and I love yours too Jo. I can remember doing that for my kids so they wouldn't lose their gloves/mittens.
Thread: V&A Museum, Quilts 1700-2010 exhibition
12/02/2010 17:29:59
Hi Angela,
I might be up for this on 28th March too. I'm sure I don't have anything on that Sunday either.......(except clothes ofcourse!!!)  

Cath
Thread: Child'Play
10/02/2010 18:40:11
COR...and WOW!!! I'll tell you what Brenda, I'd be BRAGGING to the whole world if I'd made that. It is just unbelievably stunning!  Thankyou for bragging about it and sharing it with us. 
10/02/2010 18:32:35
I'm pleased you like it Carol, I must say though I think it was a toughy this month. Katy wanted us to tax our brains I think, before we take a break from them!!  heehee
Thread: 2009 Friendship Block Swap
09/02/2010 20:37:15
Wow Alsion, unless I've missed something, I think you are the first one to put your friendship blocks into a quilt! It is absolutely gorgeous, and the quilting is stunning.

Rosemary, your sunflower block for your sister is gorgeous too, I shall look forward to seeing it when it's all done.

Kim, Your block went in the post tonight, so I hope you like it and that it arrives safely.

Cath
09/02/2010 20:30:03
That really is a clever idea Marian! and it's spelling "FEET" Wow!! You've still managed to get them both in. 
09/02/2010 20:29:56
That really is a clever idea Marian! and it's spelling "FEET" Wow!! You've still managed to get them both in. 
08/02/2010 16:36:01

What a brilliant Turkey, made out of hands and feet! I think the body is a pair of slippers. very Clever Tessa, I bet Fiona had a giggle when she received this!
07/02/2010 19:34:57
Hi Caz, it's a real toughy this month.......hands and feet! I finally managed to get some inspiration this morning, and made mine today. It will be off to Carol B next week.
Thread: Baby Memory Quilt
06/02/2010 18:40:41
Beautiful quilt Louise, and I agree, a lovely idea, one to remember for the grandchildren as they come along!
06/02/2010 18:35:10
Hi Kim,

That's a good story! I love sunflowers too, such lovely sunny faces, they always make me smile. Anyway, I've spent a very happy and contented day making your block, I hope you like it, it will go in the post next week.

Happy Sunday everyone, Cath 
06/02/2010 18:24:42

This is the card that Fiona has made for Alison. Wow Fiona, it really is very 'striking'!! How did you manage to get the babies feet so shiny?  The hand is so well drawn too....excellent.
05/02/2010 19:47:21
The elephant and South American bird card are both fabulous, such lovely colours too. I agree, this has been a really inventive round with imaginations travelling far! Well done everyone......I wonder what we will all cook up for this last round, I know that I'm going to have to ponder hard!!!
05/02/2010 19:47:17
The elephant and South American bird card are both fabulous, such lovely colours too. I agree, this has been a really inventive round with imaginations travelling far! Well done everyone......I wonder what we will all cook up for this last round, I know that I'm going to have to ponder hard!!!
05/02/2010 19:47:09
03/02/2010 21:54:25

WOW! and here is Rosemary's great "spaced out" card for katy! I would just love to see this view of our wonderful world from space too Rosemary.....one day maybe, although somehow I can' see it happening in my lifetime.
03/02/2010 21:44:10
Caz, I'll send you a PM.....now!
03/02/2010 21:43:24
My e-mail has arrived Katy, so all is working OK!

Whoopee Kim!! You next, and I love your theme, I think I have an idea already...........may make a start tomorrow, my day off!   
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Janome
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
C&T publishing
SewAndSo
bredons
Search Press
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues