By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for rosemary Rosenfeld

Here is a list of all the postings rosemary Rosenfeld has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
30/11/2018 20:09:23

KIRSTIE 'S NEW SERIES. Just a reminder that there is a new handmade Xmas series starting on channel 4 on Monday..can't remember when at the moment! Rx

Thread: Patchwork Calendar 2019
30/11/2018 18:14:00

Oh good! I think that's the last one! If I'm wrong....please let me know! Or if you've just decided you'd like one....get in touch please!

Best Rosemary

Thread: Show and Tell 2018
28/11/2018 13:59:22

Thank you Eileen.....yes i did use a stencil...it's one of my favourites and I use it quite a lot! It's called "Promise corner" and I also used it for the butterfly shapes....I just drew the small ones and enlarged the others on the computer! Rx

Thread: Bargello workshops with Jan Hassard
26/11/2018 22:06:45

Looks like you've been having great fun! Rx

26/11/2018 15:07:18

butterfly baby.jpg

Here is my latest baby quilt.....for a little girl called Lola Rose! Rx

Thread: Chat
26/11/2018 14:48:52

I'm sorry.........I can't help you Maria......I have no experience with either!

I was chatting to Margaret(Winnie) yesterday and she suggested something she finds useful! As you know she has seizures and has always been worried about accidents as a result of them....especially with irons and ironing. She looked at one of the fancy irons....as used in the Missouri Star videos......there were 2 problems though.......they cost hundreds of dollars and then.....they don't work over here unless you spend a lot more money.....so.......! She went looking for alternatives and came up with a silicon iron rest.......which is available online from various places and costs less than £5.00!! She bought one and has been trying it out over the weekend......and is really pleased with it. She left her iron on it all yesterday afternoon......on full...without any problems!

Best Rosemary

25/11/2018 21:58:28

That ​is lovely Margaret! And that reminds me....I started one last year and then ran out of time! I wonder where I put it!! Best Rosemary

23/11/2018 15:46:47

Hi Everyone, just checking.....does anyone else want me to order a calendar....there is plenty of time!

Secondly....who is still waiting for their calendar to arrive?....I keep getting messages that " your order has been shipped" ....but it doesn't always say who for!!

Best Rosemary

21/11/2018 17:21:36

Oh good!​ Best Rosemary

Thread: Hug Hearts - ongoing
20/11/2018 13:06:12

wi 4 sheila.jpg

As some of you may know.....forum member.....WI member.....and dear friend.... Sheila is in hospital at the moment.....recovering from a bone marrow transplant and all is going well!! Anyway......this summer our WI made this hug heart quilt for her....in the hope it would cheer her up and to show just how much we cared about her! After the tears she was cheered....thankfully!!!

If you need a hug and cheering up....or know somebody who does....let me know .....I have plenty of hearts ready to send out if needed!

Best Rosemary

Thread: Christmas Challenge....make a Christmas stocking for charity.
19/11/2018 15:15:40

Thank you Eileen..they're lovely! Rx

19/11/2018 08:17:10

Beryl...

​your calendar has been shipped! Rx

Thread: Bargello workshops with Jan Hassard
18/11/2018 09:52:41

I've just had a look at the workshops and I hope they are easier than they appear! They do look fantastic though! I'm sure you will have a great time.....and yes please....do share lots of photos! Rx

Thread: Festival of Quilts 2019
17/11/2018 14:06:36

Hi Everyone.....I have just sent a couple of photos to all those of you who have already sent me blocks! But in order to encourage/tempt the rest of you......here is a photo showing part of a possible way of putting them together!!!!

part.jpg

Just to remind you.......there is no hurry for the block.....as long as I get them by January! Rx

15/11/2018 14:28:16

Thank you Beryl for your cheque.....I won't get a chance to pay it in until next week! Your calendar has been ordered just a moment ago! Best Rosemary

15/11/2018 08:36:10

I am an idiot! Of course I can't post a photo yet! That will have to wait until December when I post them all!!

Best Rosemary

15/11/2018 08:34:26

Thank you Brenda.....I do enjoy creating them so it's that not onerous!

Sue...thank you ! Your calendars have been ordered!

Best Rosemary

14/11/2018 18:05:10

Well...I made a stocking this afternoon....or rather completed one which had been lurking amongst some other ufos . I have been hand quilting it off and on for ages (years),and it was about time I finished it! Do you recognise it Irene? A picture will have to wait till the morning! Not enough good light now! Best Rosemary

13/11/2018 15:28:29

Pleased you're pleased with it! Rx

13/11/2018 07:52:00

Good morning...... Brenda... your calendar should be delivered tomorrow!

Sue.....the PayPal payment hasn't arrived yet.....so I will send you an email in case there was a problem about the right address!

Best Rosemary

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Sewing Quarter
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
Sarik
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues