By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for rosemary Rosenfeld

Here is a list of all the postings rosemary Rosenfeld has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: UFOs completed in time of "plague"(sorry I couldn't think of a better word!)
16/04/2020 14:02:26

What a bright cheery quilt Margaret! R xx

Thread: Chat
14/04/2020 14:45:23

Just received my latest/last mag for a while! Well done Eileen.....I love your little bargello wall hangings!

Rosemary x

Thread: Show and Tell 2020
14/04/2020 09:44:25

You are having fun with your new machine Stephanie......I've still not sorted out all the facilities on my machine yet.....and I've had it over a year! Rosemary x

Thread: Stay at home retreat....will you join me?
13/04/2020 08:11:01

On this thread...yes.....but there is chat for others! Rosemary x

11/04/2020 19:22:21

You can always chat...without the photos! Rx

11/04/2020 17:45:49

I'm glad things seem to be improving for you Eileen!!

I have just started a new thread about a " stay at home retreat" with an invitation to join in!

Best Rosemary xx

Thread: Stay at home retreat....will you join me?
11/04/2020 17:43:38

Good afternoon one and all.....my American penfriend (who lives in Florida) was really looking forward to her local groups quilt retreat....due to take place 23/24/25/26 April! Obviously that has been cancelled....so we have decided to hold our own stay at home event....we will each do our own thing...but share lots of photos etc.......and I thought.....

Would anyone here like to join in?

You don't need to do anything.....just post during those few days with pictures of what you've been up to!

Best Rosemary

07/04/2020 19:29:14

Thank you all.... I shall keep them for a while at least..they are really easy. designed by Sarah Peel! I like really like designing and making the clothes best...most of what you see are Rosenfeld originals! I have lots more ideas....tge next one will be "Holly".. a Christmas rabbit!! Rosemary xx

03/04/2020 18:35:57

Just in case you missed the message on the home page...BP&Q is not being published for a while after the May issue!! Only temporary as far as we know!! Best Rosemary

01/04/2020 17:57:17

She didn't take very long..about 45 mins! Rx

01/04/2020 17:14:02

How awful for you Eileen.....it never rains but.......!

Why not have a go at "Honey".......

honey.jpg

I printed her onto printable fabric.....and then "bonda-webbed" onto the thick "stuff" (heavy weight vilene?) I use for making postcards....because I have some in stock!! I haven't trimmed very well around the feet and antenna...in case they break off!!, You could always print onto paper and stick onto card!!

Best Rosemaryxx

01/04/2020 15:34:35

Here is another link you might like at this difficult time!

All their classes are free at the moment!

**LINK**

Best Rosemary xx

01/04/2020 13:57:24

I'll email it to you! R xx

01/04/2020 13:19:18

My American quilting penpal sent me this link to a free download for "Honey" a sewing bee!!!

www.kathyschmitz.com

I am going to see what happens if I print it on fabric rather that paper!! I'll let you know!

Best Rosemary

Edited By rosemary Rosenfeld on 01/04/2020 15:32:01

Thread: Lend with care
31/03/2020 16:31:44

Good afternoon.all.....we have just received £40+ repayments this month....so I have added a bit and made 3 more loans!

Best Rosemary

30/03/2020 21:46:32

Oh what a pain for you Steph! Machines are great until......!!

I'm sorry but I have no recommendations for you...my Elna lasted about 35 years from my 21st birthday...but I 'm on my third since! All different makes! Rosemary

Thread: Lend with care
30/03/2020 14:54:18

Good afternoon everyone....money has continued to be repaid and loans have been made...but I have had a message this week....to the effect that "things" are likely to be really difficult all over the world for the foreseeable future. I will continue to make as many loans as I possibly can for as long as I can! On a happier note....4 of our loanees have just completely repaid their loans! Best Rosemary x

Thread: UFOs completed in time of "plague"(sorry I couldn't think of a better word!)
30/03/2020 12:45:09

ufo2.jpg

This disappearing 4 patch was made from a set of 10 inch squares bought at a sale to raise money for Cancer UK after the death of a local quilter about 3 years ago! Both are intended to a charity ....just not sure which yet! They are fleeced backed! R xx

30/03/2020 12:41:43

Here are the photos as promised... this one was intended for my sister's MiL.....for her room in the care home....but sadly she died last year....so the impetus went!ufo1.jpg

My sister chose the fabrics and in fact they are a bit brighter than in this photo. MiL loved chrystanthemums(?)!

30/03/2020 12:37:11

This is Rose....my new rabbit....I think I enjoy making them because they are "company"! I had also just started planning some craft sessions around them....and I really enjoyed designing and making the little jumper! If anyone has the book and would like me to email them the pattern....just drop me a pm or an email!

Rosemary xx

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues