By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for rosemary Rosenfeld

Here is a list of all the postings rosemary Rosenfeld has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: YOO HOO TESSA
21/10/2009 17:51:47
Hi Tessa, hope everything is going well! Have you managed to do any sewing?
Rosemary
Thread: Reb's Bears
21/10/2009 17:50:18
That is so lovely!
Rosemary
Thread: help - my first craft fair!!
20/10/2009 17:55:32
Hi Louise, you've already had some really good advice from the others. I can add a few suggestions, I always take along something to do, I am not good at selling things and I find it a good "ice-breaker" to actually be doing something. People stop and talk about it, it also shows that the things you are selling ARE ACTUALLY HAND MADE BY YOU!!!. It's quite surprising how often that is NOT the case. I recognise some of the finished articles from various websites and catalogues I've looked at over the years. It also keeps you occupied when things are a bit slow. Obviously it needs to be something small and easy to pick up and put down. Hope this helps
Best wishes
Rosemary
Thread: Postcard swap
16/10/2009 18:01:20
Hi, my card for Tessa is ready to post tomorrow!
Best wishes
Rosemary
Thread: Olympic Quilt for 2012
16/10/2009 17:59:36
Hi All, I've just posted a photo of my star in my album, perhaps you could move it for me Katy? I will post it tomorrow!
Best wishes
Rosemary
Thread: Postcard swap
14/10/2009 00:36:25
thanks Cath, your lovely card arrived this morning, Tues. Have been busy today so will post a picture as soon as I can.
Best wishes
Rosemary
Thread: Ice Cream Swap
10/10/2009 18:00:21
Wow Alison, that is abolutely fantastic!, like everbody else I am determined to work out just how you did it!
Best
Rosemary
Thread: Chat
08/10/2009 23:29:48
Hi as suggested, I have uploaded some photos of the fabric I'm searching for. 
Many thanks
08/10/2009 08:02:52
Hi All,
Not sure if this is the correct place but............
I'm trying to track down some more Makower Stone wall fabric in order to complete my Attic windows quilt, I'm not so far along that I CAN'T use anything else BUT..... I'd rather not. It seems to be out of stock everywhere I've tried so far.  Help!! Please!
Best wishe
Rosemary
06/10/2009 23:17:07
Hi All, just reading the thread on the ongoing "friendship quilt" and saw a note about signing the blocks.  Should we think about doing this or will our names etc all be on a label? No strong feelings either way, just wondered.
Best wishes
Rosemary
05/10/2009 18:19:05
1 down only 19 to go!!
Love the block Cath, super colours,
Best
Rosemary
02/10/2009 23:59:19
Hi All, sorry some of you are finding it hard to fit in the "odd shaped" cups and saucers, I'm sure they will all be lovely in the end. 
BW
Rosemary
Thread: Silent Movie Star (sort of)
01/10/2009 22:07:19
A lovely star, are you getting into practice????
Beets
Rosemary
Thread: Ice Cream Swap
01/10/2009 22:05:24
Yet another lovely quilt, they are so different.  Have you used white as an extra fabric or is it another pale colour? It works really well!
Best
Rosemary
30/09/2009 22:33:33
Just a thought, has somebody actually registered "our quilt"?
Rosemary
30/09/2009 20:54:42
Alison, your cup is ready to go in the post tomorrow. 
Those of you with a cup NOT in a block should still have a square of fabric to utilis even if it is not the same size as the others.
A 9 ins. block is fine by me as well.
Best  wishes
Rosemary
29/09/2009 17:27:58
4 more stars posted today, H, Joan, Jo and Kerstin. Just 2 more envelopes to come.The stars in squares are ALL the same size, the others vary slightly but you should all have enough round the edge to make a square. 10 ins. is fine by me but I agree with Katy, let's have has much freedom as possible to do our own thing within that framework. As far as colour is concerned, having looked at lots of Albums over the months, I can't remember seeing anything that is totally lacking in "taste" . Since we are all starting with a VERY similar centre, I'm sure  what ever we do will come together really well. That's my ninepennyworth!!!
Best wishes to you all
Rosemary
28/09/2009 18:08:52
hi All,
I've posted the cups and saucers to the following people;
Helen, Irene, M. Shearer, M turner, Cath, Katy, Lesley, Maggi, D. Thompson, Kimberley, Fiona, Edna and Ros. 14 incl.me so far.
Katy, how near are we to making a decision? Are we waiting for everybody to have received their piece?  Like some of the others I am really excited about this project and can't wait to get sewing. What do we do with the completed blocks? Keep them somewhere safe and hope we can remember where we put them?!!!
Best wishes to all
Rosemary
Thread: Shadow Trapunto
28/09/2009 17:58:32
What a lovely piece of work, No wonder you are so pleased with it.
BW
Rosemary
27/09/2009 16:23:35
Hi All, just looking through the mag on line and came across "homespun stars" in "quilts, beginners". We don't necessarily have to have squares in our stars!! Just a thought.
Best wishes 
Rosemary
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Sewing Quarter
Janome
lewis and irene
bredons
Search Press
C&T publishing
Sarik
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues