By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for rosemary Rosenfeld

Here is a list of all the postings rosemary Rosenfeld has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: FRIENDSHIP SWAP 2010
03/01/2010 17:28:47
Hi All,
There are 7 of us so far,

Irene B
Fiona
Joan
Jeny
Patricia B
 Maggie McKay
and Me,

A few more would be nice but we have enough people already to make it work.

The RULES!

1.      The block can be any size, square or rectangular, but any one side should have a minimum length of 9 inches and a maximum length of 16 inches.
2.      The blocks can be any technique such as pieced, appliquéd, painted, embellished or a combination.
3.         The recipient will decide on the theme and MAY chose to send a piece of fabric to the others if they wish.
4.      The finished blocks should be posted to **************  by the end of the month
5.    ***************** can put the blocks together in a quilt, make them into cushions or anything else that she likes, but the result must be posted on the forum thread when finished.
6.     When*************** has received all the blocks, or by the 1st of the next month, you will find out about the next round.

I think this more or less covers it. The order will be chosen by lots. I will ask my "real" quilting group to do that. "Quilt and Patch" is a member of both groups and will ensure fair play. 

I will send you all PM with some more thoughts soon!
Best wishes
Rosemary

Thread: BIRTHDAY AREA
03/01/2010 16:15:47
Happy Birthday Carol!!
Best wishes
Rosemary
01/01/2010 15:24:48
Only 2 takers so far, 3 of us in all! Anyone else going to join us?
Best
Rosemaru
Thread: Christmas Decoration Swap
31/12/2009 16:37:54
Just about to post a picture of me sewing a decoration with Joe. He "belongs" to a friend but I borrowed him for the afternoon. We both had fun!
Best wishes
Rosemary 
Thread: Chat
31/12/2009 15:12:33
Happy New Year to you all,

My sister and husband are coming for dinner and we shall raise a glass to our Mum's slow recovery!!
Best wishes
Rosemary
30/12/2009 16:00:00
The title says it all. I have been made very jealous by all the lovely blocks I've seen which have been winging their way all over the world!!
I only discovered PP after the swap had begun and I'm sure there are a few more people in the same boat!!

Now is our chance to get our own back! Katy is happy for me to organize a new swap, it will follow the same lines as the 2009 one. Katy is going to re-post the explanation (until she does you can find it on the thread "Friendship swap2009) and I'd like to start it at the beginning of Feb.
So get your thinking caps on and let me know if you're interested.  I'm a beginner so don't feel shy or be modest.

Best wishes and Happy New year to you all
Rosemary
Thread: BIRTHDAY CLUB
30/12/2009 15:40:15
Hi Jan, I received my message but I have 1 question,

WHO is  going to organize a little something for you??
best
Rosemary
Thread: Computer generated design
27/12/2009 14:59:32
Hi All!
I have every faith in your combined expertise!! I want to print out a poem to use on a snowy table runner. I'd like the text to swirl diagonally across the work, going both clockwise and anticlockwise in quarter circles. That's where the problem starts. I have 4 or 5 art packages and they are all TOO proscriptive for what I want to do. Can anybody help ?
Many thanks
Rosemary
Thread: Your View
27/12/2009 12:36:29
HEAR ! HEAR!
Rosemary
Thread: Christmas Decoration Swap
27/12/2009 12:32:37
Sorry Caz, I'm afraid I was lucky either!!
Rosemary
Thread: Not-so-secret Santa Swap
27/12/2009 12:27:38
Thank you Pam, I love the table runner, no, I'm not a fantastic "guesser", the album gives te game away!!
Best
Rosemary
25/12/2009 12:27:42
Thank you Santa for my crazy patchwork table runner, just my "cup of tea"
Rosemary
Thread: Ice Cream Swap
24/12/2009 14:39:34
Another fantastic quilt Katy! How many to go now?
Best
Rosemary
24/12/2009 13:20:45
Hi Jan, count me in please
Rosemary
Thread: Christmas & New Year Greetings
23/12/2009 18:37:14
Merry Christmas to one and all!
Rosemary
Thread: Mystery Quilt 2009
22/12/2009 17:37:07
What fantastic works! Well done!
merry Christmas
Rosemary
20/12/2009 17:23:32
Take care Irene, we are all thinking of you at the moment.
Rosemary
17/12/2009 16:28:40
I  add my thoughts for all those people feeling sad at the moment, time does heal and I think a memory quilt is a lovely idea!
Love to you all
Rosemary
Thread: Maggie's bag
15/12/2009 17:46:47
What an interesting bag Magggie,
Rosemary
14/12/2009 17:12:03
Hi All,
The birthday quilt was a great success, the weekend was fantastic and Mum is still making progress!
Many thanks for all your good wishes,
Best
Rosemary
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Janome
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
C&T publishing
SewAndSo
bredons
Search Press
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues