By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for pamela jeffrey

Here is a list of all the postings pamela jeffrey has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Re Residential courses
27/02/2009 16:36:20
Hello
I have found some inforamtion out about a quilting week end. it's near Gainsborough.
The one I was thinking about is for stained glass work. It's £90 for the 2 day work shop and then bed and breakfast at £35.00 per night..
I am going to look on another web site for a place in Scarborough which is for s week.

A whole of crafting sound ideal to me.

Bye for now Pam
26/02/2009 22:34:32

Hello
I have found a hobby hoilday site which is not to far me in Yorkshire.
I am going to ring in the morning and find out any more details. From what I can see they do different types of work.
I would like to learn more applique and stained glass work.
Thanks for replies.  Bye for now Pam
26/02/2009 18:47:34

hello
I just wondered if any one had been on a residential course.

I would like to go on one and wondered what the cost is and f these where and if worth while.
No local graft group near me. Plus I learn better by been shown different things than reading out of books and magazines.
Many thanks Pam
Thread: Postcard swap
21/02/2009 18:22:20
Hello

I would like to have a go at the postcard exchange. never done one before apart from sending one to my sister in France with no envelope and it got there Ok.
Where would I find the details for the next swop. I have read all the information so best just to have a go.
Many thanks Pam
Thread: Kerstin's 10 Euro Sampler Quilt
17/02/2009 23:28:35
Hello
This is great I love the colours
Bye Pam
Thread: Postcard Group 2 Card 2 from Ros
17/02/2009 17:23:02
This is lovely you are clever.

It makes me want a cup of tea now.
bye Pam
Thread: Re making post cards
13/02/2009 16:39:34
Hello
I thought I saw a link to making post cards and cannot now find it. I have never do this before but would like to try. It sounds like fun.

If any one could give me any help I would be gratefull.
Many thanks Pam
Thread: Shelagh's Distressed Felt and Embroidered Journal
13/02/2009 00:24:03
This is lovely how is it done
Bye Pam
Thread: Groups east Yorkshire
12/02/2009 13:32:43
Hello
Just had a reply from Shona about groups. there are none in my local area. There is a contact number for a Doncaster group so will ring about that.
Many thanks Pam
11/02/2009 20:41:00
Hello

I just wondered if any one knew of any  patchowrk/quilting groups around the Goole, Thorne,Selby or Doncaster   I some times struggle and would like to join a group for the chance to learn and meet people.
Many thanks Pam
Thread: wadding
10/02/2009 22:58:47
Hello
Not sure if this is the right place for posting this.
New to site today.
What is the best type of wadding to use. I have used 2oz polyester wadding on most things. I am never happy with the effect. It does not seem to bad on the quilt I did but the wall hanging don't hang straight enough.
Thanks for any help given Pam
Thread: new member
10/02/2009 17:15:48
Hello

Just found the site by looking through a old magazine. I love patchwork and quilting. I have made a couple of quilts.
Just looking round the site to see how it all works
Bye for now
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Janome
lewis and irene
C&T publishing
bredons
SewAndSo
Sarik
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues