By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Kimberly

Here is a list of all the postings Kimberly has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Quilted swap at FoQ 2015
10/08/2015 21:29:26

Festival of Quilts swap 2015This is the lovely clock made by Mandy! I just love it and Mr.J was rather impressed too. Well done Mandy, I'm in love with it.

Thread: Festival of Quilts 2015
10/08/2015 08:02:56

I had a great time as everyone else seems to have done. Spent too much, ate too much and hard to believe, drank a tad too much also. The Comin' Thru Crew Rocked the Festival as usual!

Thank you to Mandy for my lovely clock!!!

Kimmers!

Thread: Quilted swap at FoQ 2015
02/08/2015 03:57:18

Rosemary count me in too. I started working on mine Sat /aug 1. Will finish (I hope) today. Hope whoever gets it likes it.

Cheers Dears

Kim

01/08/2015 07:18:03

Stereochild, can't wait to meet you! Yes, we have quite a bit of shopping to do ourselves. Hugs and see you soon!

Counting down the days!

Kimmers

31/07/2015 22:06:20

Tessa, There was a terrible accident in my kitchen, the bottle of wine I bought kept pouring into my glass and jumping down my throat. Must go shopping againblush! On the plus side. It's decent wine, so I'll buy more.

Rosemary, I've no idea when, maybe check in at 10/12/1400/1600 hrs?

Any other ideas?

Kim

30/07/2015 18:54:28

Thanks Carol and Rosemary! I'd not clean the house, but I fear someone stopping by and seeing what a slob I am. Tessa and Terry, I'll be handing you sun glasses as you enter so you don't see the dust.

OK, I'm just about ready to go to FoQ!!!!

Love ya all and see you there I hope!

Kimmers xxx

30/07/2015 10:45:00

I've been out of the loop a bit. What was decided about a gift drop off swap? Someone in the know ...let me know! I've got this weekend to get it made, finish the stuff I've got to finish before going away and clean the house...I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

xx Kimmers

Thread: Please say hello to Elizabeth, our new Editor
30/07/2015 10:42:31

Hello Elizabeth! Welcome to PP and the forum. Looking forward to meeting you at FoQ and hope you enjoy the next step on your journey.

Kim aka Kimmers

07/07/2015 07:57:36

Good idea Sylvia, It would be awful for Rosemary to have to take her own gift home..not much of a surprise!

xx Kim

Thread: Pocket Purse Parade
07/07/2015 07:53:38

Nice Bags! Good job both of you.

Thread: Juliet's hug heart quilt
04/07/2015 06:21:23

Juliet, I'm sorry I missed out on this, but you so deserve it. Loads of love and hugs from me too.

Ya'll did a great job! It's lovely just like the lady who has received it.

Kim xx

Thread: Bag Swap 2015
03/07/2015 08:10:01

This is the bag I made for Monique. 

2015 bag swap

Edited By Kimberly on 03/07/2015 08:10:54

Thread: Winnie's Village Quilt
03/07/2015 08:06:18

Yippeeeee!

27/06/2015 16:14:54

I just checked out the pictures in the album...nice bags! I've posted Monique's bag this morning. Gave up on the button I ordered and bought one at the market! It's been so long since I've been there, I forgot what lovely buttons they've got for sale. I didn't use a pattern from the bag issue. I made up my own. Hope you like it Monique.

Love you all to bits, I've just finished a half glass of wine.. Feeling it already! .I'm a cheap date. So I'm off to finish a skirt for out bathroon sink. Wish me luck, I'm using a new polyester shower curtain...adding it to my list of fabrics to never use again!

Hugs all,

Kim

17/06/2015 07:20:22

I too love Empress Mills, Doughty's and The Shuttle. Creative Grids usually makes a bit off of me too.

Going to have a great time Ladies. Katy, I went through Trivago and found Lowcostholidays.com for my uber cheap room at the Novetel, however could only get the deal for two nights! Hence the sleep-over in Tessa's. Yes, as Marian suggested, wigs and perhaps ninja wear might be needed to pull this off.

Kimmers!

17/06/2015 07:06:17

Hopefully I will be posting my bag to it's new home by Saturday! I'm waiting on a button...

These bags are rather inspiring.

Kim

Thread: Chat
27/05/2015 18:07:11

Fantastic News Carol! The grand daughter is the fantastic news I was cheering about. The fact that Pat Archibald will be at FoQ is welcome news.

Hugs,

Kim

26/05/2015 20:35:08

Thank you Katy! I will try the website. Any idea if she will be at FoQ this year?

xx Kim

26/05/2015 07:07:52

Hi Ladies, I'm here to pick your brains. I usually ask Katy, but she's got enough on her plate!

Does anyone know/remember what issue had the two small wall hanging kits of Scotland a year or so ago? One was of some Standing Stones and perhaps the other was puffins? All I know is I want to buy the Standing Stones and make it for my sister who, like me is a big fan of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books and of course the TV series. Her birthday (sister, not author).is in Sept. giving me time to get it done and posted to the states.

Hugs to all and thank you in advance!

Kimxx

26/05/2015 07:01:12

I'm so excited to be seeing everyone again. I miss you ladies!

Sylvia, if you ever get over Doncaster way, let me know, perhaps we can meet up for a cuppa.

Yes, Like Vegas and Paris, What happens at FoQ...stays at FoQ. Loose Lips unravel threads.

Kim xx

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues