By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Cathy Porteus 2

Here is a list of all the postings Cathy Porteus 2 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: A New Swap for young quilters
23/02/2013 17:21:35

Lovely blocks, great to see the children joining in with our hobby. I've got a Scarlet too, mine is 10 years old and I'm hoping to teach her to use my old sewing machine. If you're doing another swap, we would love to join in.

Thread: 2013 Birthday Club
30/01/2013 10:58:37

That's good, only posted it yesterday second class. Margaret's is on its way too.

Thread: UFO Zapping 2013
17/01/2013 21:52:03

Managed to finish my Tales of the Riverbank pink and purple quilt.

Tales of the Riverbank quilt 3

I've just got a new sewing machine, so it has lots of different stitches in the criss-cross quilting.

Tales of the Riverbank quilt 4

07/01/2013 17:12:53

Great, hopefully this will help motivate me to finish some of these:

• Pink and purple quilt (Perfect Palette pattern from magazine last year, top done, just need to quilt it)
  • Sampler quilt (9 blocks done, think I need to do 3 more)
  • 2 sections of the strip per month scrappy quilt from the magazine - need to finish the hand applique section and also to do the machine applique section from this month's magazine

I've also got a crochet donkey and little doll to finish, will try and fit my crochetting round the quilting.

Thread: UFO Zapping 2012
06/01/2013 20:49:58

Thanks for everyone's comments. Is there going to be a UFO thread for 2013 too? I've got a few pieces to finish and could do with motivation I think!

Thread: 4 Seasons Row by Row
03/01/2013 17:50:30

Now is the winter of our discontent....crying

Thread: UFO Zapping 2012
29/12/2012 16:27:55

quilt picture.jpg

This is the first quilt that I have made, just finished binding it. I did the top some time ago but have just plucked up courage to quilt it and bind it over Christmas.

Thread: 2013 Birthday Club
29/12/2012 13:23:33

Has anyone heard anything back about this? Just checking that I've not missed a communication. Don't want to miss any early January birthdays.

03/11/2012 22:38:38

Please can I join too. Thanks

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues