By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Mary Smith 3

Here is a list of all the postings Mary Smith 3 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Can a simple sewing machine do quilting?
12/09/2021 20:18:12

Can a simple sewing machine do quilting? And which one to choose with a small budget.

Thread: What sewing machine to choose for quilting, which brands are the best? 
08/08/2021 21:55:59

Quilting is an excellent way of creative self-expression in the sewing world. What do you need for a perfect seam? To inspire you and help you realize all your creative ideas – just your imagination and a high-quality sewing machine. Whether you are an experienced craftsman or just a beginner, choosing a sewing machine according to your taste and requirements is crucial.

So, what sewing machine to choose for quilting, which brands to prefer?

Edited By Mary Smith 3 on 08/08/2021 21:56:41

Thread: A sewing machine for a total beginner?
30/12/2019 13:19:07
Posted by rosemary Rosenfeld on 18/09/2019 14:49:08:

Firstly...what do want to do? Fancy machines are great..but only if you are going to use all the facilities! Are you only using it at home? Will you have to move/carry it? Weight comes into it in that case! Rosemary x

I'm going to use it at home, and I’m unlikely to move it often. I don’t want a lot of difficulties to arise, so I’m looking for an extremely simple model

16/09/2019 22:47:32

Hello! Please give advice on which sewing machine to choose. I have already reviewed many different models here, so consider two:

1. Janome 2212

2. Brother CS6000i

I choose a sewing machine so that there is an optimal price-quality ratio.

May be some other options? Which machine can you advise based on your own experience?

Thread: Sewing Machines
01/05/2019 21:33:32

Here, you will find the best sewing machines reviews and can decide for yourself which one to buy

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners