By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Benjiex Daniels

Here is a list of all the postings Benjiex Daniels has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: The Mist by Stephen Kings
26/09/2018 02:31:22

I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers cat supplies (beds, toys, litter pan, etc), my job is really stressful I need to relax by reading books. Reading books help my mental state in a balanced which made me think clearly every day.

21/09/2018 11:13:23

I just read a book about "The Mist" which was written by Stephen Kings. it's all about a town which had submerged in mist. Almost all the people stayed at the local supermarket and the people who go out were either killed or injured by the monsters outsides. The ending was unexpected and sad which I had a sleepless nights thinking over and over gain.

Thread: Linus Quilts
21/09/2018 11:09:53

Every boy who loves football will love this.

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2018
21/09/2018 11:06:35
Posted by Margaret S on 18/09/2018 14:21:45:

Completed my disappearing 9 patch quilt using my 2018 charm squares, bit of Janet Clare grey Aubarde, border fabric bought from Pam on ebay and backing fabric that was my mum's. Had to use 2 different greys when it came to inner border and binding as I only just had enough for each one.

Birthday Club 2018 quilt completed

Wanted to do a Baptist Fan quilt pattern right back from the days that I hand quilted. Did this by machine over paper template.

Birthday Club 2018 quilt back

Margaret

I love the designs of quilts.

Edited By Benjiex Daniels on 21/09/2018 11:07:42

Thread: Submit your event listing here
19/09/2018 08:57:28
Posted by caroline pearce on 10/09/2018 15:18:34:

Surrey

Farnham Maltings quilters' fabric sale and exhibition.

Sun 13 January 2019 · 10am - 4pm

£6 entry, £3 after 1pm (under 15’s free)

Pre-booked rates for coach parties and groups

of 12 or more £4.50

Join us for a day of fantastic bargains, stock up on fabrics, browse and buy from over 40 stalls.

Be inspired by amazing quilting creations, exhibited by 12 local quilting groups.

For more information and to book tickets:

01252 745 444

farnhammaltings.com

free parking and disabled access

Farnham Maltings, Bridge Square, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7QR

I'll check this out..

Thread: Helllooooo
18/09/2018 07:47:51

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the community. I'm a tailor and I specialize in making animal clothing. PLease welcome me.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
bredons
SewAndSo
Search Press
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues