By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Clare Gass

Here is a list of all the postings Clare Gass has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Lotus Flower Quilt
05/10/2017 15:16:40

I know what you mean...I've used YouTube but even that doesn't always give you the tip bits of information and know how that you can get by having a teacher with you....I'm super excite about it, just wished they'd had one starting this side of Christmas rather than the new year! Lol...

I would have struggled now anyway...I've just started making Doggie Neckerchiefs ( and they are flying out the door!) lol

05/10/2017 10:22:13

Thanks Eileen...I really am enjoying learning to FMQ but I've also booked myself onto a course early next year to get some tips and practice in front of someone that really knows what they are doing lol

04/09/2017 22:00:07

Thanks Sue, just my 2nd one ever, so was really please with how it came out. X

04/09/2017 21:59:15

Thanks Margaret I was like a women possessed ....loved doing this. Eileen think Jayne has beaten me to it....she is right they are SUPER expensive and take some practice....still working on mine....not perfect but getting there.img_1290.jpg

04/09/2017 06:30:10

I like the idea of free quilting with rulers, so bought some when I went to the Quilt Festival this year....still practicing....but thinking of making a cushion cover soon just using them on plain fabric. Fingers crossed

03/09/2017 08:05:09

Thanks Irene, looked making it to the point of obsession! Lol...learnt a lot too next one will be better quilted.

02/09/2017 19:27:08

Thanks Eileen, I really really enjoyed doing this having only completed a small baby quilt last month.....the quilting isn't so good in places but I'm hooked now.

31/08/2017 18:03:05

Loved making this quilt only my 2nd one...if I'd realised it was so big I might have done something smaller first! Lolimg_1287.jpg

Thread: Lotus Flower Quilt
30/08/2017 19:33:28

Loved creating this...to the point obsession.....this is only my 2nd EVER quilt....having only made a baby quilt before.....img_1287.jpg

Thread: Show and Tell
30/08/2017 19:29:56

img_1287.jpgI've just joined this group and new to quilting....this is only my 2nd having completed a baby quilt just...I just wanted to share this from the August 2017 edition......loved loved loved making this.....I never knew quilting was such phyiscallly hard work....but then I did pick a massive king size quilt! Lol.....not that I knew then before I started!...lesson learnt!....

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues