By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Alexandra Marshall

Here is a list of all the postings Alexandra Marshall has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
05/02/2019 09:18:01

Hello ladies,

I'm sorting out the competition page now, sorry for the delay.. i've only just been informed there was a problem!

Thanks for your patience,
Alex

Thread: I suscribed to P&Q earlier this month
19/01/2018 09:56:48

Hello Coleen,

Your subscriber number will be the number on the outer packaging of your first issue that starts with 400. However if you would like to find this out before, you can either email the subscriptions department on help@pp.secureorder.co.uk or you can give them a call on 0344 243 9023 and they will be able to provide this for you.

I hope this helps,
Alex

Thread: Colouring pages
18/08/2017 08:48:42

Hello all!
As you might know, we have an article in British Patchwork & Quilting called 'Colour Me'. I have now started to upload the pages to the website so you can print the layout diagrams without having to draw on your magazine.

Alex

Thread: August 2017 issue
12/07/2017 09:58:23

Hi Lynne,

I've spoken to the digital team and they are on the case! Sorry for any inconvenience :/

Thread: Chat
16/06/2017 12:09:48

Hi Everyone,

Having now got my feet under the table and finally coming up for air, I thought it was high time to say a very belated hello to you all! It has been a veritable whirlwind taking over the reins from Liz Betts, but with 4 issues under my belt I’m beginning to get the hang of it! Fortunately, Liz is still a big part of the magazine and is now our technical Editor- so rest assured you’re still in safe hands!

Alongside Liz, on the editorial side we have Julie Sheridan who is the Deputy Editor and looks after the house pages including the News and Reviews, Q&A’s and the Patchwork of my life features. Alex Marshall is now looking after the website alongside her other role as magazine designer on our sister title British Patchwork and Quilting. Sadly, as most of you will know, Katy Purvis has moved onto pastures new and is sorely missed by all of us, not least here on the forum! And last but not least, we have Julie Bentley who is the talented designer responsible for making it all look lovely as she designs the pages of the magazine.

Prior to becoming PP Editor, I Edited Knitting magazine and Making magazine so deadlines, publishing and craft (and the organised chaos that comes with it) has been a part of my life for many years. From commissioning the varied mix of projects each month to styling the photoshoots and checking everything is on track, it’s an often challenging job, but one which I love and feel very lucky to have.

It has been great to see all your comments and observations on the forum, and the sense of community you have all created feels very strong. We will all be going to the FOQ in August, so do come and say hi if you are going to be there as it would be lovely to put some faces to you all!

In the meantime, I would like to thank you all for your continued support. Our aim is always to produce a varied and interesting magazine, so please let us know what you like, what you would like to see more of or anything you would like included and wherever possible we will try to accommodate you.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Emma

Editor.pp@mytimemedia.com

Thread: Welcome Alex
24/03/2017 16:11:45

Hello all! Thank you for your kind welcome messages! I know you are all loyal PP fans but I should start by telling you that I am also the magazine designer for British Patchwork & Quilting which is now part of the MyTimeMedia family. We've been working hard to get both titles to offer you variety and inspiration.

I am an amateur at patchwork and quilting (at best!) but I am currently working on a quilt for my daughter's room from my stash of fabrics. It's taking me quite some time as i'm paper piecing and hand sewing it, but with 2 young children I don't get much peace at the moment to get behind my sewing machine!

If there's anything I can do to help, please drop me a line and I will do my very best to accommodate.

A
x
p.s If you haven't already seen it, I've started an album called Blooming Great Tea Party www.popularpatchwork.com/albums/member_album.asp?a=44108. Please upload any daffodil inspired creations to the album, I'd love to see what you come up with

Thread: Template for this quilt
19/03/2017 15:44:30

Hello Teresa,

The template should be on the pattern sheet included with the magazine, but if your magazine did not come with a pattern sheet, you can download it from the website by clicking this link http://www.popularpatchwork.com/sites/4/documents/pp201604_p1000.pdf.

I hope this helps,
Alex

Thread: Giveaway voucher
19/03/2017 15:35:05

Hello Hilary,

You can find the giveaway code on the giveaways page (p80) of the March issue of British Patchwork & Quilting. It should be in the top section, second paragraph.

I hope this helps,
Alex

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues