By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Beth Ashby

Here is a list of all the postings Beth Ashby has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Popular Patchwork Binders
21/09/2018 14:19:24

Happy Friday!

Because we all like a bargain, I just wanted to let you all know that we have a lot of Popular Patchwork binders available, so if you wanted a way to conveniently store your old issues, they've just been reduced to £5.99 each on our back issues supplier HERE.

Thread: Win a ticket to The Festival of Quilts!
30/07/2018 17:58:04

Congratulations Eileen, you've been picked from a random number generator! If you send your address to beth.ashby@mytimemedia.com, I'll get your ticket in the post, first class!

Beth

26/07/2018 09:29:08

We've been kindly given some tickets to give away for The Festival of Quilts and so I've got one for a lucky forum member to win. To be entered please comment below with 'send me to FOQ' and I'll be picking a winner Monday (30th July) at 9am!

Good luck!

(also, please do excuse my blank profile image... it's having a funny 5 minutes!)

Edited By Beth Ashby on 26/07/2018 09:30:18

Edited By Beth Ashby on 27/07/2018 11:08:04

Thread: Win tickets to the Knitting & Stitching Show 2018
16/02/2018 09:16:16

Congratulations to Glenda Faulkner and Sue Acland who have won a pair of tickets each. I'll pop these in the post for you today!

12/02/2018 10:26:34

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you all know that I've set up a competition in the 'Win!' area to win two pairs of tickets for The Knitting & Stitching Show 2018 in Olympia, London. The tickets are valid for the Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

The competition closes this Thursday and the winner with be announced Friday along with tickets being posted out the same day.

You can go straight to the competition from HERE and we might even see you there!

Good Luck

The Popular Patchwork & Patchwork & Quilting Teams

Thread: Show and Tell
30/09/2016 13:56:55

Hi Winnie,

I've been keeping an eye on a few bits whilst Katy is away. I'm not quite as tech savvy as Katy but i've been ticking the 'remember me' box as I sign in and that's done the trick for me! Let me know if it hasn't for you and i'll mention it when Katy is back.

Beth

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Janome
Crafting Live
Sewing Quarter
SewAndSo
Sarik
bredons
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues