By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Lexy

Here is a list of all the postings Lexy has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: New Projects and Ideas to Try 2015
08/08/2015 13:37:46

Here's my Colourwheel wall hanging that I've decided to call 'Foundation of a Rainbow'. I'm really happy with how it turned out, just need to find a bit of wall space for it now!

Katy can you please cross off colourwheel wall hanging and foundation paper piecing project for me? Thanks.

~Lexy

Foundation of a Rainbow wall hanging

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2015
08/08/2015 13:26:30

Sorry I forgot to post sooner, all my August squishies were posted on Thursday afternoon.

~Lexy

Thread: Astronomical Friendship Swap 2015
08/08/2015 13:25:10

Reenie, thank you, your July star has arrived and it's great. I love the orange fabric you used. Please let me know if you need me to take a photo of it for the album.

~Lexy

Thread: Chat
06/08/2015 15:24:58

Sorry to hear you can't get to FoQ Kay, hope DS is getting better. I hope everyone else going to FoQ has a good time, I'm going to suggest to my Mum that we look to go next year.

In the meantime I have a quilty adventure of my own planned for tomorrow as I'm heading back to Yorkshire to visit the Quilt Museum in York and see the Kaffe Fassett Exhibition. Really looking forward to it, has anyone else been?

~Lexy

28/07/2015 10:05:34

Happy Birthday Fay, I hope you have a lovely day. cakegifthot

28/07/2015 00:49:14

Glad you like it Reenie, here is a photo and I've also added it into the July album. The picture doesn't really show the pink fabric background too well, I blame the endless days of overcast and rainy weather!

~Lexy

AFS - July

27/07/2015 10:22:11

Thanks Reenie, those ones are for me but I picked up a few bits of novelty kitchen/food fabric at the weekend to make some for family and friends. My list of quilted gifts I need to have completed before Christmas is rapidly growing out of control as I've now decided to try and make a throw for my husband as well!

~Lexy

27/07/2015 09:05:18

Happy Birthday Jay. cake

DId my squishie arrive, I hope so but if not please let me know and I'll resend.

~Lexy

25/07/2015 11:55:35

Reenie, I've posted your block this morning, hopefully it will be with you on Monday.

~Lexy

23/07/2015 20:55:01

Thanks Katy, can you cross them off for me now? laugh Tried a couple of patterns as I've not made one before, nice and quick to do so I think potholders may be what everyone is getting for Christmas this year!

~Lexy

Pot holders

Thread: Follow us on Instagram
23/07/2015 08:50:34

Found and followed I'm on IG too @a.fox.made.this

~Lexy

21/07/2015 14:42:52

Love those bags Margaret, especially with the colourful zips and lining.

Katy, could you please add potholders to my list.

Thanks

~Lexy

20/07/2015 11:33:13

All July squishies went in the post today. Fay, I hope that I've just posted it in time for it to reach you for the Grand Opening! If not perhaps you can have a Slightly Less Grand Opening of mine a day or so later. laugh

~Lexy

18/07/2015 15:31:36

I finally got round to adding my June block from Denise to the album, here it is! I'm also going to start work on Reenie's block for July today.

~Lexy

AFS - June

Thread: Chat
09/07/2015 13:54:19

Hi everyone, just trying to catch up on everyone's chatter and threads from the last week or two - everything in my world has been about the kitchen and trying to control the dust. I had to pack all of my sewing stuff and fabric away before it got ruined. Thankfully we are all done now and the house is settling back to normal, I might even get my sewing machine back out and set up this weekend!

Here she is, my new pride and joy! Tiled by my own fair hand no less laugh There's a few before and after photos in my Misc album if you want to see.

kitchen remodel 001.jpg

Also I am getting myself up-to-date with this months star block and a photo of last months, the july/august HSTs and also the July birthday squishies - bear with me whilst I catch up.

~Lexy

Thread: Half Square Triangle Swap
09/07/2015 13:27:12

Katy, I'm in for the July/August swap, not sure when I'll make them but I will.

~Lexy

27/06/2015 23:16:00

I received my June block from Denise this week, please Sue can you pass on my thanks, it is lovely. I can't take a pic at the moment as my house is covered in kitchen renovation dust and clutter but I will post one up soon.

~Lexy

16/06/2015 21:58:39

Thanks Winnie for letting me know, I'm really glad that Denise likes it. When I didn't hear from Sue I assumed she was busy, I just knew if I didn't post a photo soon I'd forget to do it all together and risk the wrath of Katy for not adding it to the album angry (only joking Katy!) laugh.

~Lexy

16/06/2015 20:05:03

I haven't had confirmation from Denise or Sue that Denise has received my block but as its been two weeks I'm assuming it arrived. (If not please let me know).

~Lexy

ASF - June

Thread: Festival of Quilts 2015
15/06/2015 22:28:52

I don't think any of the websites I've used regularly will be at FoQ but if it helps anyone these are ones I've used more than once.

The Village Haberdashery - not the cheapest but the stock is wonderful - regularly restocks with lovely modern collections, which means other older collections are often on sale, great postal delivery, wonderful people to email if you have questions or are looking for something in particular, full stock of kona solid colours.

Pelenna Patchworks - quick delivery, good prices on notions, etc, does pre-cut fabric batches in a variety of colourways and sizes - I've used their charm packs and been very happy.

Crafts and Quilts - this is what a consider to be my 'local shop' even though it takes me nearly an hour to get there! And I know a few others on here already use them, I have used their mail delivery on occasion and its good and their prices and own-cut products are very good.

~Lexy

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
The Cotton Patch
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues