By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Lesley

Here is a list of all the postings Lesley has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: PP Slimming Group 2016
27/01/2016 11:21:11

Morning all,

I m back to try again. I did loose a bit last time with help from everyone here thank you, but I have not been good since,

so I gave myself a good talking to and I m going to try really hard this time., I m pleased that I am

not back where I was last time which was 15st.6lb, now I am 14st.13lb. So this time I am going to try

goals, so I m going to try to get to14st. first. Good Luck to everyone, and well done to those are succeeding.

Fay you are so right pick yourself up dust yourself of and start all over again, here goes.

Well done Winnie, Pam I agree it is hard, I think its the time of year for me, its the weather I, can t get out in

the garden, and I have not been able to do much sewing, just lately, and its been all the cuppa s and biscuits.

so now I can back to more sewing its going to be less tea ,biscuits, and a book and more sewing.

Lesley

Thread: Chat
26/01/2016 17:01:49

Hi Ladies

Thank you for your kind words. I was very lucky it could have been a lot worse..

I can do more things now, it s the height that I can lift my right am to and how far out I can

reach with that arm ,I still have to keep up the exercises for a while. I m happy to be able to do some patchwork now. I have never done so much reading as I did after that fall. I never thought not been able

to do the house work and sitting and reading all the time could be so boring.

Lesley.

Thread: PP Slimming Group 2016
22/01/2016 14:55:07

Hi Ladies

I would like to join, and start next Wednesday, I did the PP Slimming Club before, but since my fall

I have not been good. So I gave myself a good talking to and I am going to start by weighing myself

on Wednesday.

Lesley

22/01/2016 14:45:08

Hi Ladies,

It s good to be back, the second half of last year was a real pain. I had a fall in June and fractured my

shoulder I did not know how much it would stop me from doing ,DH &, sons had to do so much. So there s been no sewing, I m finally starting now, shoulder is never going to be right, but

at lease I can start sewing again. Then I forgot my password for hear , had trouble with getting email to

change it so I change my email password and with Katy s help all is right again, Thank you Katy.

So now I am going to start with a couple of small UFO. so here goes. Sorry for the wingin.

bye for now

Lesley

Thread: PP Slimming Group 2014
05/11/2014 09:53:32

Thanks Winnie.

05/11/2014 08:33:50

Hi Winnie,

Thank you for your support. I was surprised when I weigh myself this morning it was not

as bad as I thought it would be I weighed 15st. 1lb. I was a bit upset because if I had not

lost track I could have been less by now, but never mind I will start again now. Well done Winnie

for loosing , good luck everyone.

Lesley

04/11/2014 09:44:51

Morning all,

I have been really bad and off track lately, but am going to try better from now,

I will weigh in tomorrow morning but I know its going to be really bad, it could be

back to the beginning, till tomorrow.

Lesley.

04/11/2014 09:31:17

Morning Katy and Alison,

Thank you for all your help yesterday with computer and email all is working right now,

and I have all Birthday emails, thank you.

Lesley.

19/09/2014 16:28:44

Not good this week put on half pound, still I 'll keep trying.

Lesley

10/09/2014 13:57:50

Weighed in this morning very happy I was 15st. 1 & quarter lb. I'm going the right way again.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Lesley.

Thread: PPBC 2014
09/09/2014 21:29:35

Hi Alison

I have received all 3 emails.

Lesley

03/09/2014 11:18:09

Morning Irene and Katy

I'm very sorry your squishies are late they are now on their way went in post this morning.

Teresa yours is also on it's way.

Lesley.

Thread: Hug Hearts for August
03/09/2014 09:15:23

Hi Everyone

My Hearts you sent me in August have helped me a lot . I'm feeling a lot better now, it's amazing

knowing I have support from people I don't really know,

Thank you All. love

Lesley.

03/09/2014 08:35:25

Hi Everyone, not really good I have stayed the same.

27/08/2014 13:31:27

I've put a 1lb on this week. That's not bad as we all went out for a Meal Sunday night, it was my

eldest Grandsons 21st. Birthday. Now I have to make up for it next week. Good Luck Everyone.

Lesley.

Thread: Hug Hearts for August
22/08/2014 11:18:59

Hello Ladies, I had such a lovely surprise this morning when the postman came, thank you all so

much for the lovely Hug Hearts, you are so lovely all of you, Thank you all so much for your support,

you are lovely ladies.

Lesley.love

21/08/2014 09:32:07

Thank you ladies for your support, I think after yesterday, and reading your messages I'm feeling

more positive this morning,.congratulations to everyone we are all doing well, most of the time ,

we all have our problems from time to time, but it really helps when you have friends there for you, as

Winnie say that's what friends are for, and that's what we do here, you are all great ladies.

Happy Sewing to All. lovelove

20/08/2014 12:57:32

Well I'm not pleased with myself today, weighed this morning, I'm not back where I started in January

but I have put back on, I now weigh 15st.2lb. I've been a bit down last few months, I guess I've been

comfort eating more that I realised, well I really must try harder and I am going to. Losing two family members

with in a couple of months got to me, but I'm feeling a lot better now. Sorry for going on.

Lesley.

19/08/2014 16:02:50

Sorry I've not been here for a while, I've had computer problems it had to go into be fixed turns out it

got a virus its good to have it back but I'm having to put everything but on as I lost nearly everything

its like a new computer. I will be weighing in, in the morning so I will be back then.

Lesley

19/08/2014 15:54:57

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry I've not been on for a while I've had computer trouble, now I have it back from shop,

all sorted now, but I lost most all my stuff, so I'm having to put it all back on, which is taking time, so now I have

a lot to catch up on, on here. I also have to catch up on the slimming club starting back tomorrow..

Well must get on with sorting out putting rest of my stuff back on..

Lesley

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues