By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Joan

Here is a list of all the postings Joan has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: subscribing question
19/12/2008 14:52:00
Hi Jane , Any news on the free Moda's yet. Joan
Thread: Quillow
19/12/2008 14:50:00
They do sound lovely and snuggly & cosy ...... even with a danger warning. Joanx
Thread: Winter in the Garden
19/12/2008 14:42:00
How lovely for you , brilliant. Joan
Thread: Christmas Projects - What are you up to?
19/12/2008 14:41:00
Love what you have made, Brilliant. I do so love Christmas, Joan
Thread: Quilting
17/12/2008 16:50:00
Thanks you for replying I was wondering how you all knew when enough was enough.
17/12/2008 16:47:00
Thank you so much for explaining it to me, I think I am going to have a go at that after Xmas. Do you think little girls would like them? I would love to see a photo . Although I did a lot of sewing years ago, I had to stop for about 20 years, But things changed this year, bereavement, etc, and I suddenly thought right I am going to have a go at Patchwork, & Quilting , as a therapy etc, Joan
Thread: Quilting
16/12/2008 21:03:00
Do any of you ladies ever think that things could be over quilted? just wondered,
Thread: Xmas tree skirt
16/12/2008 21:01:00
Well , my first effort, not quite finished, but when I can, I will try to show you my efforts, It started out as a Xmas tree skirt, but then decided to add a couple more panels and fill in the centre and now nearly have a table cover,
16/12/2008 20:57:00
What exactly is a quillow please ? and how big are they etc. I have heard of them but not really surer what they are? many thanks,
Thread: subscribing question
09/12/2008 20:09:00
Gosh that was quick, Many thanks. Joan
09/12/2008 19:30:00
Hello Jane , I have just signed up for PP, I have received my magazine last Saturday, could you tell me does the free moda come seperately please ... as it was the free issues & fabric, I did ring and ask your office last Sat morning, and the girl said she would contact me Monday, many thanks joan
Thread: Stash
24/11/2008 19:57:00
I know this may sound strange to a lot of you, but this weekend I became the proud owner of a stash tee hee.. I now own 4 metres, I have not done any sewing for years an years, an never ever thought of patchwork, but here I am, even though I struggle some days with my hands wrists etc, I want to have a go, so now I have my "stash" will have a good think what to do.
Thread: Very New to this Art
16/11/2008 19:19:00
Thankyou for your replies have been looking at all the suggestions it is so interesting. I really am looking forward to having a go at something I have had a lovely birthday weekend thankyou, though, had a catnap this afternoon on the sofa, ,fell asleep all through the football, I wonder why, !!!! Joan
15/11/2008 20:38:00
I am now retired and thought this may be something to keep me out of mischief , I have Fibromyalgia which can affect my hands very badly , Being absent from sewing for many years, Hubby has bought me a new sewing machine for my birthday ( tomorrow) , bought this magazine, and here I am, But I have a problem, I have never ever attempted patchwork, so need as much advice on where to begin please , being away from sewing for many years I do not have a "stash" or know what equipment I need,! I wondered if you have a beginners corner. I was wondering the best way to get some material to get started etc. and which are good beginners patterns.? Would be so grateful for your replies
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
bredons
Search Press
Sarik
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues