By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Angela F

Here is a list of all the postings Angela F has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Postcard swap
18/02/2010 21:44:46
I have received my hands and feet card from Jenny B, it's realy good wish I could draw like that, I will post a photo as soon as I can get hold of a camera.

Angela, I will post you card in the morning, I hope you like it and thanks for being our swap mom, it' sort of sad no more cards, but we do need a break the garden is calling, soon be spring.

Angel F
02/01/2010 19:08:48
Hi Sue K,
I hope you have received my postcard, I sent it  to you around the 21st Dec.

Angela F
24/11/2009 16:48:28
Hi Jytte,

Just to say I have put your card in the post this afternoon hope you like it.

Angela F
22/11/2009 21:27:11
Hi, Jytte,

I have just returned from a from a few day's away to find your card has arrived, It's lovely,
catherine wheels have always been my favorite. I will send a photo to Angela H as soon as I can.

Thanks again and yes I shall be sending my card to you.

Angela F
Thread: Hallo everybody
12/11/2009 09:02:43
Hi Olga,

Welcome, and what super work look forward to seeing more.

Angela F
05/11/2009 19:13:18
Yes Cath,
I wish fireworks were beter controled here as well, i don't know why they sell fireworks in shops now, because most peopl  attend an organised display , not like the old days with a bonfire in the back garden and a few rockets.

Angela F
Thread: Chat
05/11/2009 19:07:17

Whoops!!  sent 3 post at once
05/11/2009 19:04:35
Hi Tessa,

I have received the vilen how fast was that!!!   thank you so much, I hope your receive the FQ soon and that you will be able to use it in your Linus quilts.

Thanks again

Angela F
03/11/2009 09:12:02
Hi Tessa,

That's the stuff our local shop used to stock, but not any more, do you sell it by the mtr ?if so, I would like to order 3mtrs, that will keep me and a friend going for a bit.
If you are able to do this I will PM you with my address and of course put payment in the post  asap.

Thanks so much Tessa

Angela F 
02/11/2009 13:50:05
Hi All,

I'm almost out of pelmet vilene, any one know if you can get it on line?

Angela F
28/10/2009 09:15:56
Hi Marian,

That was quick we don't seem to be having too many problems with our post here in Berkshire..... thank you post people.
The Harvest Moon was printed onto a fabric sheet the sort that you use to iron onto tee shirts and things, glad you like it.

Angela,
Hope your computer connection is sorted out soon,we have been upgrading our computer just recentley and the problems we have had is driving me nuts, sometimes we wish we had left well alone!!

Angela F
26/10/2009 08:51:01
Hi Francoise,

Thank you so much for the really sweet card with mushrooms on that I received over the weekend, I have sent it to Angela H and I'm sure she will post it soon.

Angela F

Thread: Brenda's new bag pattern
02/10/2009 09:11:59
Hi Brenda,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I will make a start on it this week end as the weather is all set to be wet and windy.

Angela F
01/10/2009 08:38:55
Hi Brenda,

Glad you had a good holiday and I will look out for the pattern thanks so much, and of course I will post a photo of the bag when finished.

Angela F
29/09/2009 09:19:07
Hi Kerstine,

Yes ........I will spend it on fabric, I started a evening patchwork course this week so I have a good reason to get some more.

Brenda.....Oh yes please, I would like a pattern of the bag

Angela F
29/09/2009 09:14:56
Hi Marian,

Yes the post is a real pain right now, need to post things like birthday cards just that little bit earlier.........hope you get your fabric soon, that's an alfull long time in the post.

Angela F
28/09/2009 10:13:45
Hi Kerstin,

The bag is really lovely, and the colours are just right for this time of year. I also have been without my machine for a week!!, only a service and it makes all the difference, I was quoted £92.00 can you belive, but my when DH went to collect they charged him £50.00 dont know why dident ring to ask

Angela F
28/09/2009 10:03:20
Hi Angela,
Yes  - I can confirm that I have received Marian's card today, (thank you Marian)It is sooooooooooo nice, quite misterious with the shimmer fabric over the deep dark water.
Hope Sue K has received my card it's been posted almost a week now.

Angela F

21/09/2009 11:15:27
Hi Marian,

Oh lovely.................I will be keeping an eye out for the postman over the next few days,
my card is ready to post as well, it's going to Sue Kerrawn in Wiltshire, so Sue I hope you like it, I always have fun making these cards and look forward to the next theme as soon as I have posted my card.

Angela F
Thread: NN's Bear Paw
10/09/2009 11:03:20
Yes  - NN a really lovely quilt, my sort of colours.

Angela F
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
ECT
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues