By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Ros

Here is a list of all the postings Ros has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: 2012 Birthday Club
28/05/2012 23:10:56

Jill, Batty, and Margaret, Thank you for your squishies which arrived on Saturday.

heart Ros x

Thread: Sad news about Maggie McKay
28/05/2012 23:07:17

I was sorry to hear the news about Maggie, and I would like to send my condolences to her husband and family. rose

Ros x

Thread: 2012 Birthday Club
24/05/2012 18:34:35

Jackie and Sandy, Two more birthday squishies arrived in this morning's post, thank you.

Ros x

heart

21/05/2012 09:39:39

Alison, Your squishy package has just arrived - thank you.

Ros x

19/05/2012 13:06:24

Rosemary, Your squishy package arrived in this morning's post - thank you.

Packages are stacking up nicely, and trying to keep my itchy fingers off them is difficult!!

heart Ros x

18/05/2012 10:49:38

Two more squishy packages in this morning's post!

Thank you Fay and Aude.

heart Ros x

16/05/2012 10:12:08

Claire, Your cards and blocks are really pretty.

Mal, your squishy package just arrived, thank you.

15/05/2012 12:30:02

Happy Birthday Claire,

I hope you enjoy your day and all your packages!

cakeroseroserosehot

Tessa and Sarah,

Thank you both for your squishy packages.

Ros heart

11/05/2012 18:28:11

Thank you Marian, Juliet, Karen and Glenda. Your squish packages arrives this morning.

Ros xox

10/05/2012 20:30:36

Thank you Liz, your package arrived this morning. And thank you to the other ladies who have posted theirs - I will let you know when they arrive.

Ros xox

10/05/2012 20:29:22

Thank you Liz, your package arrived this morning. And thank you to the other ladies who have posted theirs - I will let you know when they arrive.

Ros xox

09/05/2012 17:53:04

Thank you Pam, Christine and Katy for the squishy packages which arrived this morning.

heart Ros xxx

02/01/2012 09:27:30

Happy Birthday Aude
Ros x
Thread: GET READY TO SING THIS
31/12/2011 19:58:26

Happy New Year everyone.

Here's to a great 2012 with lots of quilting fun.

Ros

Thread: 6th DAY OF THE MONTH JOURNAL
31/12/2011 13:16:57
Hello Jan,

I love your idea for these monthly journals and I'm really looking forward to something exciting happening to me on the 6th!!

Happy New Year

Ros x

Thread: COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS
25/12/2011 13:00:46

I've just got home from a very beautiful Christmas mass, which was absolutely packed and we were squashed in like sardines. I managed to get a nice photo of the crib.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL
May the peace and joy of the first Christmas be with you today, and always,
Ros x

Thread: Making Wheat Bags
14/12/2011 10:44:17
Hi everyone!

Just dropping by to say hello and sorry I've been so quiet of late. Thank you all for your kind words and positive thoughts regarding the Asperger's. Its a little easier to talk about now, as both my daughter and husband are more accepting of the fact they are on the spectrum for AS. There was denial at first, but gradually it is helping to make sense of all those strange things which have been happening for years. Have done a lot of reading and I feel a bit better informed.

I've enjoyed following some of the threads (cushion capers and dallying in December) and seeing what you've been up to. Thank you Katy for rescuing the sewing room challenge.

I haven't completely neglected my creative side and have been making wheatbags with dried lavender for Christmas presents. Last month I ordered a 20kg sack of grain and a 1kg bag of lavender and was slightly stunned when the courier came to the door - I wasn't quite prepared for the size and weight of what I'd just done. Anyway, I've made about 10 of these bags and I'm just wrapping them in celephane ready for giving. They work out at about £2 per bag plus the cost of the fabric so I reckon that's pretty good going for a quick but lovely present. Here are a few photos.

Ros x

Thread: 2011 Birthday Club
18/11/2011 21:00:09
Happy Birthday Angela, hope you had a great day.
Love the colourful blocks!!
xx
Thread: Jelly Roll Quilt Race
18/11/2011 20:59:06
I've just spotted this video on You Tube.
The winner took just 35 minutes to make a quilt top from a jelly roll!!

Here's the link
ps you might want to turn the sound down a little!!
Thread: Recycled Charm Square Swap
17/11/2011 18:26:53
Caz, I didn't think I could do it but here goes!

Di, Katy, Caz, Juliet
Sandy, Margaret S, Liz, Irene, Ros
Mal, Sharon, Pam W NZ, Alison, Jeny M
Pam, Rebecca, Glenda, Catssmudge, Audrey

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners