By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Angela

Here is a list of all the postings Angela has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
25/02/2013 22:05:50

Jill I'm so sorry to hear your news...sending hugs from me too

Angela x

03/02/2013 11:15:14

It's great to see you back Tessa I feel like a fish out of water with no internet - had 2 weeks in Wiltshire without it last year and couldn't wait to get back to it! How sad is that :-/ I hope you're settling in well. Take care...

Love

Ang xx

Thread: Ever quilted polar fleece?
30/01/2013 18:12:46

Hi Kimmers! I use it a lot, in fact I'm quilting on it at the moment. I have stitched in the ditch and FMQ with no problems and I find the quilting design looks really good on the back. I only use one layer though - not wadding and backing together - and find it works ok. It's lovely & cozy too.

I'll be using it for my first grandbaby due at the beginning of August Woohoo!!

Ang x

08/01/2013 15:07:25

That's great news Tessa...hope to hear from you soon! Enjoy settling in

Ang xx

01/01/2013 14:41:54

Oh Tessa that is good news Best wishes to you both!

Love Ang xx

Thread: 2012 Birthday Club
31/12/2012 18:35:22

Oooh Rosemary I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you...I hope you had a lovely lovely day

Love

Ang xx

31/12/2012 18:14:08

Tessa I'm so sorry your move has been postponed...I hope you get settled soon.

Ang x

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
31/12/2012 18:11:29

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies! Thanks for all your support over the past couple of years you are a wonderful lot

I wish you all the very best for 2013.

Love Ang xx

27/12/2012 14:48:25

Belated Happy Birthday to you Pam...I hope you had a lovely day

Love

Ang xx

24/12/2012 20:02:34

Happy Birthday Jackie...I hope you've had a wonderful day!

Love

Ang xxx

21/12/2012 15:48:05

Happy Birthday Catsmudge...hope you're having a lovely day

Ang x

20/12/2012 16:12:12

Thanks Carol...glad you like it! It's always exciting to see your work in print

Been very busy at work and been feeling really stressed lately but looking forward to a couple of days off and hope for a rest - oh yes, like that's going to happen!!

In case I don't get chance before, I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a lovely Christmas and a happy and healthy 2013.

Love

Ang face 23 xx

12/12/2012 14:42:40

Happy Birthday Jill...have a lovely day

Ang xx

03/12/2012 20:04:21

Sorry Caz, I don't think the book will happen...I just don't have the time. I've just done an article on my thread-painted postcards for a Workbox special and I'm still working on projects for PP.

Thanks Katy...I'm sure I'll be back, but I'll keep an eye on PPBC 2013 anyway...just to be nosey

Ang x

03/12/2012 14:19:11

All the December brthday squishies have now been posted I'm not sure if Catsmudge's has arrived though - I posted that last week so I hope so!

I've really enjoyed being part of the Birthday Club over the last few years and am sad that I'm going to have to take a break. It's not been a good year for our family but we've coped and I've managed to just about keep up with everything!! So in 2013 I'm going to re-charge my batteries and hopefully make some decisions about my life with regards to work - how I long to be able to wake up and think 'what shall I do today' ...you never know it might happen sooner rather than later if I win the lottery

I'm also going to make a start on my quilt from the bright batiks soon...hopefully

Angela x

03/12/2012 14:10:29

What a beautiful quilt Alison. I don't know what I would have done without my quilting after the year I've had so I know what you mean and I can empathise with you. I hope things get better for you.

Angela x

23/11/2012 17:27:52

Sarah, Pam & Rosemary, your squishies were posted this morning - I think I put all the details on dont know ...let me know if something arrives you're not sure of!!

Angela x

18/11/2012 13:07:43

Thanks again everyone...Fay, Elm Creek is a series of quilty novels - the web page is here . I've read most of them but decided to start all over again whilst on holiday. Round Robin is the 2nd book and this the quilt they make in it on the cover of this book . I thought my fabrics would look fabulous in this quilt! The wedding quilt I made for my son is based on 'Sylvia's Bridal Sampler.

Angela

18/11/2012 11:40:47

Thanks everyone for your lovely birthday wishes Here are my cards and absolutely fabulous fabrics...well I did ask for bright!! I do have an idea of what to make...think Elm Creek and Round Robin - love that design and thought it would look nice with an applique butterfly in the centre. A project for the New Year I think!

Batiks

Cards

Thank again to you all. Off out for a walk and then Sunday lunch soon...didn't get my day trip to Anglesey after all but never mind, it's a bit chilly anyway.

Love

Ang xx

17/11/2012 17:23:45
Thanks Chris your squishie arrived today...all set for the big day now
Angela x
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners