By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for helen G

Here is a list of all the postings helen G has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
08/04/2013 20:15:02

Hello Juliet. I have not been on the forum lately, one disaster after another but good thing I looked today and learn of the arrival of the little, beautiful Grand daughter. Lots of joy ahead of you. Dorothy is a sweet name for her. best wishes to you all. love Helen.G.

25/02/2013 10:11:01

Hello Jill. I have been trying to send a message to you several times my computer is very dodgy at present. Have been thinking about you and send lots of love. Helen.G.

17/02/2013 17:51:45

. The cushion is really lovely and enjoyable to do something other than quilting for a change. So many lovely ideas to inspire me.

Thread: Scrappy!
14/02/2013 20:01:57

Hello Alison. I really like this idea and it has spurred me on to think about a scrap quilt, a change from endless hexagons with my scraps.Will see what I can achieve by end of the year.The tutorial makes things much simpler. Thanks. Helen.

Thread: UFO Zapping 2013
11/02/2013 20:39:56

Reading through the previous chat, realise am not the only person with projects going back and back. Have at least 10 projects in some sort of work. Have today made a start to finish the UR Quilt. I have reallyll make an effort. The work some of you have finished and also things in progress look really stunning. Helen.G

30/01/2013 19:18:44

Well done Di on passing the driving test. Makes life so much easier and interesting.love Helen G

25/01/2013 10:11:07

Hello Di. Hope you are getting back your mojo and when you do pass it on to me. I have been like this since before Christmas. I have little energy, or incentive to touch my sewing. Take a quick glance at the incoming threads occasionally. Enjoy goings on from a distance. Wish everyone well. love Helen.G.

Thread: My Fathers House
08/01/2013 19:40:46

A really beautiful quilt. How long did it take you to make Beryl. Well done. Helen.G

08/01/2013 19:22:27

Great news Tessa. Hope all goes according to plan and it becomes a very happy new home for you both.Helen.

Thread: Secret Santa 2012
27/12/2012 19:32:25

A really great Secret Santa present arrived, it really is secret as have no clue on envelope etc but am delighted with it, thank you. I have taken a picture of this great folder , in my favourite colours, inside a selection of very pretty cards, a big, big thankyou.

Rather a difficult Christmas for us, All the children and family have spent time with usin spite of,of bad travelling conditions. Yesterday Ou Son collected us and we spent a great day with him. Everything is revolving around DH, We are due to take him into hospital on Monday for operation. R is driving up from Wiltshire to help me. They have all been great and we will all be feeling better once this day is over and perhaps have a clearer idea about everything. Catsmudge, glad things areggetting better for you.s to everyone for New Year. love Helen.G

Thread: Happy Christmas
24/12/2012 15:46:08

Best wishes, lots of fun to you all. It has been such an enjoyable time spent "speaking" to everyone. love Helen.

11/12/2012 17:20:14

My Secret Santa package came through the door this morning. Thank you Santa, shall look forward to the opening.love HelenG

11/12/2012 10:08:42

Hello Sandy. Sorry to hear your news but try to think positive, Thinking of you. love Helen.G

Thread: 2012 GENERAL FABRIC POSTCARD SWAP with BJ
11/12/2012 10:05:37

Hello Jytte. Glad the card arrived and take great care of yourself. Hope you are beginning to feel better again. Similar position here, A has been ill for some time and goes for another endoscopy shortly, so am afraid Christmas is taking a back seat at the moment. love Helen.G

Thread: Crafty New Year Resolutions
10/12/2012 20:05:18

Resolutions, I could make dozens, quite a few UFOs to finish. Other items would like to begin. Talking of Redicut rugse one, started about 20 years ago. Most important, my garden need a really clean sweep, this has been the first year without having planted bulbs.I enjoy the garden so that will be a priority as soon as weather improves, as well as my energy levels, if they ever improve. I must stay positive.At the present time not going well. A is to have another endoscopy shortly so Christmas is a bit bleak just now.

Glad Winnie and Reenie enjoyed the meeting, sounds as though it was fun.

Pam I do hope your Mother is making good progress. love Helen.

07/12/2012 09:19:11

HelloPam and Wonnoeand everyone else having problems. Think of you all and hope things soon get better for everyone.love Helen.

06/12/2012 19:35:56

The little scottie dogs are really beautiful. Were they difficult to make? Helen.G

Thread: Strip Swap!
05/12/2012 11:39:08

making up the little blocks with a set of strips has worked beautifully, well done, it is really cheerful to see,

05/12/2012 09:22:40

We have had quite a downfall of snow overnight and my littledog has never seen snow before and flatly refuses to step outside,just clings to my legs for me to pick her up. Sunshine is predicted later so should clear thepatio area fairly quickly. Hope everyone is alright. So far 2 of the 3 children, all live away, has checked to see if we are alright. Weare, although another day kept indoors I think. Take care everyone. love Helen.G

Thread: 2012 GENERAL FABRIC POSTCARD SWAP with BJ
27/11/2012 19:19:38

Hello Jytte. It is almostb a week since I posted the postcard to you, hope it turns up but if not I will make anothe , love Helen.r

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners