By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Carol B

Here is a list of all the postings Carol B has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Postcard swap
29/06/2009 20:00:05
Hi Y'All

What fantastic cards everyone has created this month, it will be fun to see how the next round develops.
 It's been a hectic couple of weeks making items for birthdays, anniversaries etc., why do they all occur at the same time?
I have just been to Cheshire for my Aunt's 80th birthday party and to deliver various gifts to other relatives. Whilst there DH surprised me with a trip to Southport and a visit to CraftsandQuilts. He thought I needed to restock my stash, what an angel.

Carol B
13/06/2009 09:00:24
Hi All,
Following my catching up with all of the postcard forum last week and adding my first comment you can see I have had to come back, is the forum addictive like sewing?

Anyway, thanks for the comments on my card, and, yes Kerstin, I handstitched the flowers and machined the outline. I was not sure about the wisdom of posting a white card uncovered through the mail system but it looks like it did not suffer too much.

I have too say though that Kerstin's card was a hard act to follow

Carol
03/06/2009 19:27:41
As the lucky recipient of Kerstin's card , I have to tell everyone it is even better in the 'flesh' than in the photo.  I almost had to drag it out of the postman's hands.
And thanks Fiona for the soothing waves, the envelope kept DH intrigued, for some reason he finds my post much more interesting than his own these days. I shall have to teach him to stitch too!

Carol
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners