By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Tessa

Here is a list of all the postings Tessa has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
23/08/2016 09:37:27

Craft fair at the church two weeks ago...here's a look at my table... 12 feet in length so took two photos. 15% commission went to the craft fair. Of that 50% went to church roof restoration and 50% to British Heart Foundation. Tessa

Other Half

One half of Table

Thread: Show and Tell
23/08/2016 09:33:53

Made a new quilted jacket and shoulder bag to match to wear to Canada. When I finished the jacket it looked way too new so I threw it in the laundry and gave it a good wash...it came out looking much better. A little crinkled, the way I like it. Handbag uses sample fabric from F. of Q.'s from last year and fabrics from jacket. The black tag hanging on the side is my luggage tag for next week.

Tessa xx

New Quilted Jacket

Quilted Handbag

Thread: Sketchbook Quilt Competition
23/08/2016 09:30:04

Just had another look at the sketchbook quilts...what an amazing compilation of imaginations. The colours are all stunning. Really enjoyed the photos Katy, thank you. Here's mine, couldn't read the number on the quilt.

Sketchbook Quilt

20/08/2016 09:30:06

Ha ha Rosemary...I think your Avatar is Puffalicious....xx

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2016
20/08/2016 08:59:55

I'm pleased you don't mind getting your squishies early....it's taken a bit of a weight off my mind. I'm just now thinking about what to take to Canada...won't pack until a couple of days ahead....starting to close down the sewing room... hopefully for the last time. Looks like things will be going ahead for the move....so October will be busy.

Tessa x

19/08/2016 14:04:22

Hi Pam, yes we did get the place we were after...just a two bedroom bungalow in a gated community... a residential retirement area. There's about 60 park homes there and it's supposed to be a really nice quiet place for over 55's. Looking forward to getting into gear and moving once I get back from Canada.

T x

18/08/2016 19:53:17

Septembers magazine arrived today...looks like another good one.

Tessa rainbow

Thread: FOQ 2016
18/08/2016 19:47:30

Nice collection you have there Carol. Well done.

Tessa x

18/08/2016 19:44:35

That's really lovely Pam. The craft fair that we had at our church the first weekend in August I made £263 in total...and that's after 15% commission was taken off. So it was a good 3 days. I'll start fresh making things in January. Gotta get this trip to Canada over first, then a house move. Wahoo....so much to do, so little time.

Tessa xx

Thread: FOQ 2016
15/08/2016 16:03:29

Looks fantastic Rosemary...thank you for all the hard work.

Tessa x

12/08/2016 08:13:46

Hello all, just wondering .... as I'm going to Canada for a visit and won't be back until the first weekend in October....and then when I get home we'll be moving house...would you all mind if I sent out the birthday squishies for the rest of the year before I go overseas? I know some of you will get them really early, but it's better to get them than have them lost in the shuffle.

Tessa xx

02/08/2016 08:14:24

Thanks Winnie, I am excited about getting some good news....We would need to downsize a bit, but that doesn't worry me at all. xx

02/08/2016 08:06:21

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around as much as normal. So much to do these days. Big craft fair this weekend at the church and now DH and I have finally saved enough money to buy our first little bungalow. At 61 it will be nice not to pay rent anymore. So we've made an offer on the house and just waiting to hear how it goes.

Take care and love to all...will keep in touch when time permits.

Tessa rainbow

Thread: Alphabet Month Blocks
30/07/2016 17:34:42

If I had had my brain in gear Rosemary, I would have done the same as you, but I have so many small pieces of batiks that I needed to do something I could make as a gift...so now that I have 13 blocks ( I did 2 for one of the months) I can now make a quilt and a pillow to match.

Tessa rainbow

30/07/2016 15:55:16

Just back from a week in Northumberland. Fantastic weather, only one day of rain. Love all the work everyone has been doing on the other forums. Now to get ready for the big craft fair next weekend at our church. Take care all.

Tessa x

Thread: Alphabet Month Blocks
30/07/2016 15:51:00

Hi all.... well the last block is for August. Hope you all have a lovely set of 12 blocks for your next quilt. Rosemary, your Linus quilt is really sweet....I'm sure Project Linus will be well chuffed to have it.

This block is called 'Antique Tile'.

Tessa x

Antique Tile for August

20/07/2016 18:32:21

I'm sure others have noticed, but I've only just done so.... the word 'Popular' on the front of the magazine is much larger.... and the word 'Work' within the word 'Patchwork' looks more like the word should look like. Well done editorial team. Hmm..bit of a mouthful that. wink

Tessa x

20/07/2016 10:30:54

August magazine came this morning... lovely to see Marian's quilt on the front cover. With all this thunder and lightening, probably a good time for a cuppa and a quiet read.

Tessa xx

19/07/2016 15:51:06

June, your fabrics look fantastic. so glad you've enjoyed your day so far....and yes...it looks like salad for supper here too. Too hot for anything else.

Tessa x

19/07/2016 13:42:26

Great projects showing up here...all beautifully done.

Tessa x

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues