By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Tessa

Here is a list of all the postings Tessa has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: PP calendar 2017
04/11/2016 16:02:30

That would be very kind of you Rosemary. I'll pm you my new address and let me know how much I need to send you.

Tessa x

Thread: Chat
04/11/2016 15:11:40

Wow Maria, that's stunning.

Tessa x

04/11/2016 14:04:02

Thanks Margaret.... the house move was exhausting but well worth it. It's the first home that DH and I own together. It is very quiet here without Abbie... Don't know if I'll ever get another dog, although it would be good company. But for now I have her here with me in spirit.

Tessa xx

Thread: PP calendar 2017
04/11/2016 13:52:12

Hi Rosemary, you wouldn't by any chance, have any calendars spare would you?

Tessa x

03/11/2016 18:56:37

Hi Sue... I do hope your toes heal soon....it sounds as though you've had enough worry about those little fellows. You take your time and get back with us when it's best for you. Take care.

Tessa x

02/11/2016 08:53:00

Morning everyone,

Well, have finally made our move to the new bungalow. Took time and a few more grey hairs, but we are all settled in now. I fully empathize with you Diane... moving is such a stressful, back breaking time, and all the worries of changing suppliers. We got our broadband and phone in two weeks after we moved, and as we lost our Abbie I didn't have the worry of moving the dog. Mind you, I would rather have had her hear. I think Abbie would love this place.

Huge hugs to everyone ...

Tessa x

01/11/2016 09:35:15

Good morning Katy... missed you terribly. xx

Thread: October 2012
01/11/2016 09:04:31

Hi Bill, I've got the October 2012 magazine out now... the project your mum is working on....is it the Sew a Sampler? If it is, there are more than two magazines with the patterns for that quilt in it. October magazine is actually part four, so even if she has September mag, she may need previous ones as well.

The patterns actually started in August 2012 and continue until December, possibly into 2013. check with your mum and see if this is the pattern she is looking for and does she need any other magazine other than the October issue.

Tessa

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2016
19/10/2016 14:28:43

Hi all, I'm missing a lot these days....had that month in Canada, and came home to moving house which we are still in the process of doing.

Want to wish everyone a happy birthday as I know I've missed several. Will get back into the swing of things in a few weeks.

Take care all.

Tessa x

Thread: October 2012
13/10/2016 13:51:53

Hi Bill, I've got the October 2012 magazine...how soon do you want it? It may take a while to get it out with the house move and all....but I did find it and will post it when I can. Send me a PM (private message) with your address and I'll see what I can do.

PM... at the bottom of my message here you'll see 'message member'.... just click on that and it will take you to a private messaging page where you can send messages back and forth to any of the forum members.

Tessa x

12/10/2016 22:43:50

Bill, give me a few days to have a look. I've got magazines for PP from 2004. Only thing is, there at the new bungalow we just bought. I'll make myself a note and have a look tomorrow when I'm there.

Tessa

06/10/2016 10:06:31

Lovely news Jane. So pleased that things have worked in your favour.

Irene...super fabrics....I did bring some home from Canada, top quality batiks at £6 a metre. That's standard prices.

Hope everyone is well...I came home with a stinking cold but can't think about that now...it's all go with the move to the new bungalow.

Take care all.

Tessa xx

Thread: Sketchbook Quilt Competition
06/10/2016 10:03:54

Fantastic Brenda... have fun with the new machine.

Tessa x

01/10/2016 14:34:34

Hi all, just a quick note to say hello. Been watching postings, but not adding too much as I've been away. Will be back in England on Monday after a month in Canada. Looking forward to getting home as DH and I have just purchased our first home together and will be moving as soon as I get home. It's all go.

Love and hugs to everyone....

Tessa rainbow

Thread: Show and Tell
29/09/2016 13:51:01

Beautiful Sylvia xx

28/09/2016 13:22:40

What a lovely wall hanging. Well done Simone.

Tessa

Thread: FOQ 2016
01/09/2016 21:33:35

Hi Carol, shame F. & B. were so useless again...we used to have so much fun there, and spend money too. Well, it's their loss. I did enjoy the meals at the Novotel anyway, and will go back there next year if all goes well.

So, suitcase is packed, need to be at Glasgow airport by 9 a.m. on Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing family and friends.

Tessa xx

31/08/2016 17:04:16

Great photo of all the gang at 'the table'. I remember it well. Next year for sure.

Tessa xx

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2016
30/08/2016 08:27:36

Happy Birthday Katy....thinking of you with lots of love and hugs.

Tessa xx

25/08/2016 13:22:30

Hi Winnie, it was a good craft fair...I made about £310 and then after commission my total was about £263... so it was a good three days.

Tessa x

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues