By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Tessa

Here is a list of all the postings Tessa has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
28/11/2016 09:54:12

Hi Sylvia, it was a good visit. I'm quite willing to go back down to Warrington anytime someone wants to meet up and spend some time with Katy. She really enjoyed the company. You take care as well.

Tessa xx

Thread: October 2012
27/11/2016 21:56:58

Hi Bill, did your mum get her magazine. Please let me know.

Tessa

27/11/2016 21:42:50

Rosemary, have just sent you a PM. ...

Tessa x

26/11/2016 21:41:01

No worries Rosemary, if you ever want to visit Katy, let me know .... we can meet up.

Tessa x

26/11/2016 15:58:59

Hi Rosemary, just to update you.... it was Carol B., Angela (not Alison) and myself that spent the day with Katy on Monday.... although it would have been nice to have Alison there as well. She is doing better, but it's still a long haul for her. We all met at Warrington train station and had lots of cups of tea together as well as a really nice lunch at a local cafe and a walk around Warrington Museum. Anytime anyone wants to have a day with Katy, let me know. Now that I've travelled on a train by myself, I can get to Warrington and back without any problem. blush

Tessa x

14/11/2016 15:51:11

Katy, just sent you a quick PM.... please read. xx

14/11/2016 15:26:30

Will certainly keep that in mind Rosemary. xx

14/11/2016 15:07:19

December magazine is another really good one. Wonderful article from Rosemary about Devizes.

Tessa

Thread: Show and Tell
14/11/2016 09:12:22

Just love your dog stocking Margaret.

Tessa smiley

14/11/2016 09:10:26

It is good to hear from you Pam....there was more news this morning of another large tremor in your area. I had news of my neice last evening. She is in Riccorton next to Christchurch. She's fine at the moment and lives on high ground...but she's one of these people who helps others to the enth degree. Please take care.

Tessa xx

Thread: PP calendar 2017
09/11/2016 10:31:20

Morning Rosemary, I've just received my 2017 calendar....9 days early. It's fantastic. The pictures are really lovely. Well done everyone. So pleased I remembered to ask for one Rosemary.

Tessa smiley

08/11/2016 13:14:48

Fantastic Rosemary....such lovely patterns.

Tessa x

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2016
07/11/2016 12:43:01

Happy birthday Beryl...have a wonderful day.

Tessa x

Thread: Hacking Alert
07/11/2016 12:42:19

Thanks for letting us all know Margaret....thing is my husband doesn't use email at all...so please everyone..if you get an email from me ... .don't open it. This whole thing is going stupid crazy.

Tessa xx

05/11/2016 19:43:54

Hi Pam, yes, it would be very hard to move a park home....it's not impossible but having to take it apart first would be a priority. We are very lucky. The park owners are great people and we've met some great neighbours. They have all said they are pleased to have been able to move onto this land. This will be our forever home, until whenever.

This particular park home site is a gated retirement community so everyone here is over 55. When the lower section was badly flooded last December, the owner moved everyone that was affected to his other park home site and set everyone up with a place to live free of charge until their own homes were fit to live in again. Now that's consideration at it's best. And yes, it is lovely to live in.

Tessa xx

05/11/2016 16:23:59

Lovely work Pam...love the colours that the elephants are outlined in front of.

Tessa smiley

05/11/2016 10:46:09

Thank you Marian, our biggest hurdle was the fact that we purchased a 'park home'.... not easy to get a mortgage or insurance. In fact it was a nightmare. Couldn't get a mortgage due to the fact that the banks feel we would just back a truck and trailer up to the home ... hook it up and disappear with it. You purchase the home, not the land. You rent the land from the land owner. There about 60 park homes where we are and they are all on permanent main water, gas and electric and have been on site for almost 20 years. It would be a bit difficult to just pull one off it's moarings and disappear with it. Ours is twice the width of a static caravan and quite a bit longer.

In the end we have our home and we love it.

Tessa x

Thread: PP calendar 2017
05/11/2016 00:26:41

Thank you Rosemary... x

04/11/2016 22:04:33

Hi Rosemary, have just sent another pm to you. Thanks for your help.

Tessa x

04/11/2016 16:45:09

Rosemary, just sent you a pm.

T x

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues