CHRISTMAS STAR CUSHION
Make this delightful cushion to add a bit of festive style to your home at Christmas.
Designed and made by Lynne Goldsworthy Size: 21" Square
Fabrics from the Deck the Halls* collection from Makower, or to your choice:
• Fat eighth Cream Leaf Swirl (2093/Q)
• Fat quarter Black Holly (2092/X)
• Fat quarter Red Poinsettia Outline (2096/R)
• 40cm Cream Poinsettia Outline (2096/Q)
• 75cm Cream Large Poinsettia (2090/Q) – backing
• Fat quarter Red Poinsettia Outline (2096/R) – binding • 25" Square wadding
• 25" Square thin cotton or muslin
• 20" Square cushion pad
*See end of project for suppliers
The Deck the Halls collection is distributed in the UK by Makower.
Contact them to find shops stocking the collection by phoning 01628 509640, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting their website www.makoweruk.com
The full article is in the December 2019 issueof British Patchwork and Quilting magazine
Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!
Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person